Ended Pally and Ro3's Maquerade Mafia - Night 4

Salsy

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

Requiem

At this rate, Easy's game will be done before this one. Which sucks because Pally and Ro Ro Ro made a cool game that I wanna see end already.

AndyM03

Yeah and that sucks because I really liked it, but they really need to crack the whip and just finish this up. There's definite fatigue going on, which is a shame for such a cool mafia game.

Ro Ro Ro

Game is done. Pally didn't have the time to continue it, which would be fine, if I didn't lose interest when he told me to do it alone. It's really hard to keep a game going when the person you made it with loses the ability to keep it going.

Sorry guys. It was going fairly well too. Town looked to have really good chances this game. All they had to do was lynch the player the Illuminati chose as mafia once the original 2 mafia had died.

Have a list of all roles. Some were total misses in terms of power, but in general, I felt really good about the design of the roles in this game. There could have been fewer 1 shots, especially with Tirin's ability floating around (he never got to use it).

Anyway, I'm 2 for 2 in dropping my mafia games, So that's fun.

Have a list of all roles in this game

https://docs.google.com/document/d/134L1ePheSffwZ37pU1l91mymDExseMEbfVjFTimW7NE/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks for playing everyone. And again, I am sorry.

-Ro3

Whitetiger

My only complaint other than time management was that way too much information was published publicly, making it very easy for town to deduce things.

Edit: I also don't remember when Tirin died, but I never turned Illuminati like I should have according to my role on the google doc.

Whitetiger

What the fuck

RedFrank (AKA Pally)- The Captain

• If a player is killed by the Assassin at night, the Captain may shout “Lord So-and-So, get down!” The Captain then dies instead of the other player. This ability triggers before roles are revealed and The Captain is identified.
GM NOTE: Is a bot who always argues for a no lynch. Is Immune to Mirror Game.

Ro Ro Ro

Oh, and for fun, I'll tell you who would be the next mafia, as chosen by the Illuminati. Salsy.
He chose Firedemon to die Night 4.

Town would have been left with Whitetiger, Lotus, Shizno, and Andy against Salsy as mafia, and Tim as Illuminati. Sounds like it could have been pretty interesting.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I think that this game could've ended in a win for illuminati. Certainly it may have if Polly hadn't nightkilled me, the bastard.

Rough ending, but decent game.

Top Bottom