Personality Types

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Though this thread has been created before, I'm bringin' it back. What Myers-Briggs personality type do you have (complete this test for an answer)? Do you think that this personality type accurately describes you? Complete this test for

I certainly think that mine is a pretty good fit for me. When I'm doing shit seriously, I try to do it exceedingly well. I'm an ENTJ (though the E is by a pretty narrow margin); see below.

Attachments

Dunsparce

I always get IN, the last two letters are a little more iffy, but I guess I'll settle on INTP.

Also, I'm apparently more assertive than Tirin at 88%.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
I got the Campaigner.

72% Extroverted / 28% Introverted
67% Intuitive/ 33% Observant
45% Thinking / 55% Feeling
45% Judging / 55% Prospecting
55% Assertive / 45% Turbulent

Shizno

I got the Mediator which is pretty... fitting, I guess? Not too much a a stretch, so y'know.

29% Extroverted / 71% Introverted - Almost the complete opposite of Jeroth!
71% Intuitive/ 29% Observant
44% Thinking / 56% Feeling
23% Judging / 77% Prospecting
46% Assertive / 54% Turbulent

Essentially I'm a huuuugee pussy. Interesting that so far everyone's been more Intuitive thus far.

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Welp I'm INFP-A. Between the descriptor and the illustrations, I look like a gigantic pussy. I can no longer do my avatar justice...

The Hound

Just Monika
Whenever I take these I get different things depending on how I'm feeling about myself that day. Case in point today I feel lousy and apparently I couldn't assert myself out of a paper bag.

Salsy

Walrus

When I last took these sorts of tests 4+ years ago I used to always get introverted and thinking. I have grown into a more effective campaigner.
upload_2017-2-18_17-28-41.png

Vote for Walrus 2017

Last edited:

AndyM03

I know someone who takes this shit way too seriously and I honestly hate this type of stuff now haha. There's a whole swathe of YouTube videos like "can infj and entp ever be friends???" And it just seems so terrible to live your life within the confines of a damned quiz.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
People who use their personality types to tell them how to live are fucking retarded. The idea is to describe how you act to some extent, which I think we can generally agree it's decent at - in large part, of course, because our results follow directly from how we describe ourselves. If you look up a description of the ENTJ type and tell me that it doesn't fit me at all, I'd outright have to disagree with you, but that doesn't imply that I think I have to live however the quiz says. I'll live however the fuck I want.

Chickenspleen

What does it say about my personality that I'm too lazy to take a personality quiz?

Top Bottom