[Audio] Podcast that I'm a part of

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Hey guys - Dave here,

When @Colonel Thunder did a podcast with me about doggos, I mentioned that I was doing a podcast with friends and he encouraged me to post it on here. It just got edited and thrown up on my friends' main account.

This will be a bi-weekly podcast with friends. More than likely next week, we'll be talking about pokemon (Since I just picked that up.)

If you have any questions that you'd want us to answer or spark any arguments, feel free to let me know them. I'll toss them towards the main three. Feedback is also welcome.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Cool, I'll check it out when I want to put something in the background for an hour forty.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Wait what? What part of that is savage? I don't see how you could interpret it that way. I'm sorry if that was rude Riyant. I didn't mean for it to come across that way at all.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Wait what? What part of that is savage? I don't see how you could interpret it that way. I'm sorry if that was rude Riyant. I didn't mean for it to come across that way at all.
Haha, don't worry. I didn't take offense. It's an audio podcast aside from the visuals that my friends did for their portrait heads.

Alex and I should be getting ours soon enough.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Congrats on having a fair number of views on this, Jeroth!
Thanks? I suppose. I have no idea what's good for the average podcast starting out.

I didn't even notice the views until I saw this post.

We ended up doing two more recently. One without Alex and One without Nate. Rob should toss them up soon-ish. I hope.

EDIT: He put up the second one forever ago - I never knew. Posted it here if folks are interested.

Last edited:
Top Bottom