[Games] Questgames, and stuff

Lotus

Hey there, Lotus here. I design games in my downtime, which as of right now is all of my time. The games I design are of the tabletop roleplay variety. My current project is an anime flavored TTRPG called SAVE (named after its core attributes, Strength, Agility, Vitality, Energy)

I regularly run various sessions over skype using Roll20.net, and have my own forum that I hope will one day be chock full of RPs and discussions about them.

I also plan on doing a regular podcast, when I finally get how to do one figured out. I attempted a twitch feed the other day, only to find out that I'd at some point stopped the feed and had nothing to show for it. The wonders of failing.

I figure this community is a good place for me to outreach to players and the like to get the word out about SAVE, and my future gaming creations.

I'm also bumbling my way through Unity. I used to make games through Gamemaker and RPGmaker, so this shouldn't be hard, right?

If anyone is interested in checking it out, send me a PM, and I'll give you the url, or my Skype info, whichever works best for you, Thanks.

Top Bottom