Ended Ro3's Supercharged Mafia: Game End: Town Victory

Ro Ro Ro

The system turns on once again. The AI says nothing, but you can tell it is just focused on something else.

Firedemon has been killed!

Alignment: SWAT
You have managed to gain access to other consoles and overload them with electricity.
Ability: You can nightkill a player. You can do this only twice.
Supercharged ability: Your nightkill will only occur if they are not aligned with SWAT. It will still consume a shot.

Day 4 Start!

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
No he's not.

I'm the cop. I got a scum check on Pally last night.

Lynch Pally
Firedemon was right and my ability isn't as strong as a cop. Let's hope he wasn't framed.

Either way, @coolpool2 - I want you to claim your role.

Unlynch Coolpool

Lynch Pally

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Firedemon was right and my ability isn't as strong as a cop. Let's hope he wasn't framed.

Either way, @coolpool2 - I want you to claim your role.

Unlynch Coolpool

Lynch Pally
I don't want to edit my post, but to clarify:

"Firedemon was right" is meant to be "Firedemon was truthful about his ability and Shadow is still alive, so it's fair to say he is town-sided confirmed."

Ro Ro Ro

I was holding out hoping someone would revive this thread, but once Shadow left, I guess that put the nail in the coffin. I am ending this game in a town win, as there is no way I can see that town will lose from this position. Shadow, the town Sheriff investigated Pally last night, who was the final Mafia. If you didn't lynch Pally this day phase, you would have probably lynched him the next. Town was pretty lucky with the random lynch on Tolvan. Good Game everyone. Thank you for playing.

Here is the night action spreadsheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Zh7MejiG3Z3j94F4UgYdS4jRjVYuvCobjjO2pn2DS84/edit?usp=sharing

Room Codename: Tolvan
Alignment: Hackers
The leader of the hackers, you are going to see that this mission is successful. You’ve managed to hack your console to release toxic gas into another person’s room. You get the say in who dies.
Ability: Nightkill and you are immune to nightkills.
Supercharged Ability: Your nightkill will not reveal the person’s role or alignment except to the Hackers.

Room Codename: Tim Replaced by Pally
You managed to access the file for room IDs.
Ability: Switch two players with eachother. All abilities targeting one player will target the other, and vise versa. The two switched players will be notified of the switch.
Supercharged ability: The two players will not be notified of the switch

Room Codename: Anatron
You were the one who managed to get the communications between your group working. In order to maintain it though, you need to spend your time managing it.
Ability: If any of your teammates die, you can use their abilities.
Supercharged Ability: You roleblock a room’s ability to do anything. Supercharged abilities of your target are completely negated. If they take no action however, they still gain a charge.

Room Codename: TC
Alignment: Neutral
“I am so sorry master, I did not mean to get you caught up in this. I would remove you from this bloodbath the moment this Virus is taken care of. Just live okay?”
Ability: Nightkill a player. You gain that player’s ability for use with your supercharged ability.
Supercharged ability: Use all accumulated abilities at the same time on any targets you wish. This includes your nightkill.

Room Codename: Lotus Replaced by Jeroth
You have managed to gain access to see the kind of files people access during the shutdown period.
Ability: See the sort of ability that target player has each night. EG: “This console is used to access files that kill other people”
Supercharged ability: Also see who they targeted with their ability, if they used it.

Room Codename: Shadow
You have managed to gain access to the camera in room’s consoles. You can see what outfit people are in to see their alignment.
Ability: See the alignment of target player each night.
Supercharged Ability: If they turn out to be Hacker aligned, they will be roleblocked.

Room Codename: Rondait
You have managed to gain access to other console’s security systems.
Ability: You can protect a player each night from nightkills
Supercharged Ability: You protect your target, your target’s target (if any), and yourself.

Room Codename: Coolpool
You have managed to gain access to other console’s security systems. You can track any security system breaches back to their source.
Ability: You protect a player from nightkills each night. You will reroute any kills attempts to yourself and the killer. Both of you would die.
Supercharged ability: You simply kill the killer instead of yourself and the killer.

Room Codename: Firedemon
You have managed to gain access to other consoles and overload them with electricity.
Ability: You can nightkill a player. You can do this only twice.
Supercharged ability: Your nightkill will only occur if they are not aligned with SWAT. It will still consume a shot.

Room Codename: Jeroth
You have managed to gain access to other consoles networking.
Ability: You will see all players that target your target with their night actions.
Supercharged ability: You will also see who targeted your target with what ability.

Room Codename: Dunsparce
You have managed to gain access to other consoles networking.
Ability: You will see all players that target your target with their night actions.
Supercharged ability: You will also see who targeted your target with what ability.

Room Codename: Tag Ross
You have managed to gain access to other consoles firewall and can disable them temporarily.
Ability: You will give a player a supercharge for their ability on the next night.
Supercharged ability: If they are not aligned with SWAT, they will lose any charges they have, whether gained this night, or gained last night. If the target is using a supercharged ability, the ability will become a normal ability. They will not be notified of this.

I am going to stick to playing in mafia games, because being 3 for 3 on my games ending prematurely is quite the sadness. Again though, I do consider this game over, it just would take some time and a lot of activity to reach Town's inevitable victory.

Top Bottom