Ended Ro3's Supercharged Mafia: Game End: Town Victory

Tag_Ross

Fos pally, why? Because Tim was the one who started the Ro3 bandwagon which resulted in the low activity that ended the day in a nolynch. Plus, Tim always has a killing role(usually SK) but TC was SK and FD is 96% confirmed vig, that leaves Tim with only the option of being scum(if it turns out he's our vig we'll kill FD)

Firedemon

I'd just like to point out the sheer stupidity of me counter claiming a vigilante as an SK or mafia. I'm 100% confirmed vigilante. With that out of the way...

wut? I'm gonna say this is a superior piece of lynch logic, but wut?

Tag_Ross

For all I know there was no vig and you got lucky that TC didn't go after you, but having used my super on you last night I have reason to believe you.

Tag_Ross

There's a 0% chance you're sk(seeing as that was TC's role) but counter claiming TC as a Mafia who assumed he was a vig is not out of the realm of possibility. Anyways, why are we arguing over this? I already said that I think you're town(and by extension so is shadow)

Pally

Okay, I'm Tim now. But that is a terrible argument. Haha... Tbh you've kinda played this game pretty badly. You've memed altogether too much and gathered almost zero information.

Better question, no one died last night?

Firedemon

My kill didn't go through on Shadow because of his innocence, or at least that's what I was told, and presumably the mafia targeted me and a doctor saved me. That would be the most logical explanation for no one dying.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Sorry I haven't been posting much, I've been focused on other things. I'll try to follow along a bit more closely now.

Rondait

I've been reading the thread but I don't have any relevant additional information that would be beneficial to release at this time.

Top Bottom