Ended Ro3's Supercharged Mafia: Game End: Town Victory

Requiem

Hey, someone has to make shitty bump posts. Might as well be me, despite my intentions not meaning to be disruptive this time.

Ro Ro Ro

Well if you want discussion, I could kill a random player and end this day phase. Hopefully there would be enough players still around on this forum to actually be able to discuss stuff.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
... Fuck it

Lynch Tag Ross
That's the attitude that I have. Due to my findings last night, I know you and Shadow are good and I was waiting to see if anyone got desperate enough to try to lynch you. But for now, the game is dying and we might as well try to progress it.

Rondait

Yeah, if he's one of the people we actually have info on then maybe he's not the best idea for a random lynch.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I've been inactive so it will probably look bad if I just random lynch. Overall I'm impartial towards Tolvan being town or mafia. If we need more votes to hammer I guess I'll lynch.

Ro Ro Ro

VOTECOUNT

(5) Tolvan -
Jeroth, Firedemon, Coolpool, Rondait, Tag Ross
(1) Tag Ross - Shadow

With 9 Players alive , it takes 5 votes to lynch

Tolvan has been lynched!

Room Codename: Tolvan
Alignment: Hackers
The leader of the hackers, you are going to see that this mission is successful. You’ve managed to hack your console to release toxic gas into another person’s room. You get the say in who dies.
Ability: Nightkill and you are immune to nightkills.
Supercharged Ability: Your nightkill will not reveal the person’s role or alignment except to the Hackers.

"Well I see that I underestimated the special forces. Here I thought I might get the chance to torture the ones that left me in this state. You should all feel very proud. It's not quite over ye-"

The AI shuts down again.

Send in your night actions

Top Bottom