Ended Ro3's Supercharged Mafia: Game End: Town Victory

Ro Ro Ro

Hey guys, and welcome to my mafia game. I've got a pretty generic game lined up with a small twist. Some of you may remember this game from way back during Urealms days, but it ended prematurely due to inactivity. Hopefully, we can make it through the second night phase.

Rules:

Please talk only during the day, or the phase after getting the final lynch vote on someone.
Do not quote PMs when roleclaiming
Do not edit posts
Play to your win condition
Do not talk after death

Other Rules:

This is a role madness game. Everyone will have an ability
Game will start at Day 1
Please Bold your lynch votes, and unlynch if you will change your vote
Night phases will have a deadline of 48 hours
Day phases will have a soft deadline of 72 hours
If you will be away for an extended period of time, please PM me.
Have Fun

Game specifics:
This game's mechanic is very simple. Your role powers up for one night after not taking an action the previous night. This means it will have a greater impact on the game. You will be told what your powered up ability will do in your role PM. To make this as clear as possible, I will give an example. Note that this example does not reveal the doctor's actual supercharged ability, it is just an example.

I have the doctor ability. Each night I can save one person with my regular ability. It is night one. I know that if I wait a night, my supercharged ability will save one person for the next 2 nights, and that I cannot save the same person two nights in a row without my ability being supercharged. I decide to wait one night so I can use the supercharged ability next night. Night 2 comes along. I was lucky enough to live to use my supercharged ability and I have an Idea of who I want to save. I use the supercharged ability, as there is no reason not to, on the person I wish to save. In the morning, I see that it resolves. Night 3 comes and I have my basic ability again. I have the choice to wait and supercharge the ability again or save someone this night.

I will refer to Mafia as Hackers and town as SWAT

Players:
Dunsparce
Tim: replaced by Pally
Tag Ross
Firedemon
Lotus: replaced by Jeroth
Coolpool
Shadow
Rondait

Dead:
Jeroth
Anatron
TC

Tolvan
Firedemon

Key moments:
Game Start
Day 2 Start
Day 3 Start
Day 4 Start

Last edited:

Salsy

Ro Ro Ro

Just 4 more people. Activity may be low, but we must have at least some people who have the time to play some mafia.

Shadow

Banned
I'll play if you can't find enough people.

...which is probably going to be the case.

Ro Ro Ro

No! You guys are all playing. You are going to have the fun times.

I will be starting this game tomorrow afternoon. If anyone signs up from now until then, you will also be in the game. Look forward to a nice backstory that is very reminiscent of the original supercharged mafia game.

Ro Ro Ro

So here's what happened: My computer got totally fucked. I would have updated this thread sooner, saying it will start in an undetermined amount of time, but my phone is incapable of running this website.

I'm hoping to have my computer fixed by tomorrow, but that seems a little unrealistic. Sorry guys.

Top Bottom