Robert Moran Archives

Dunsparce

This thread will contain an archive of Robert Moran's old content, some of which is very difficult to find, or otherwise impossible.

BruceWillakers - His current YouTube channel.

Content Taken down from Its original source:
rurikar22archive
- Old streams that Twitch deleted.
GRR Podcast Archive - Rob, Roamin and Gaary do a podcast. The typical format is a top three list with pictures. It was uploaded out of order, so I'm linking to the playlists. Includes the Dungeon Hunters episode and the old "Legendary Heroes Podcast" on someone else's channel.
wittywizardarchive - Presumably miscellaneous stuff. Right now all it has is Super Minecraft.

Channels and playlists created by Rob himself, which he no longer updates:
pkmnRob
- Rob plays Pokemon, and has Pokemon related escapades.
URTwoPlayer - Rob and Roamin's channel for their Game Grumps knock off.
Unforgotten Realms - Playlist of Rob's Flash cartoon based on Dungeons and Dragons, and somewhat inspired by Dark Age of Camelot.
WoW Machinima - Doesn't really need a description, but it contains Rob's most viewed videos to this day.
Roleplay - Rob, Roamin, Gaary and Shaylene play a Dark Age of Camelot themed game of Dungeons and Dragons in Minecraft.
Buffalo Wizards - Contains links to channels that have done many videos with Rob in the past.

Rob's guest appearances:
Thanksgiving Ghostbuster Special 2012 - Rob and Crendor run around in WoW for several hours.
Thanksgiving Ghostbuster Special 2013 - Rob and Crendor run around in WoW for several hours.
Thanksgiving Ghostbuster Special 2014 - Rob and Crendor run around in WoW for several hours.
Thanksgiving Ghostbuster Special 2015 - Rob and Crendor run around in WoW for several hours.
Thanksgiving Ghostbuster Special 2016 - Rob and Crendor run around in WoW for several hours.
Thanksgiving Ghostbuster Special 2017 - Rob and Crendor run around in WoW for several hours.
Thanksgiving Ghostbuster Special 2018 - Rob and Crendor run around in WoW for several hours.
Thanksgiving Ghostbuster Special 2019 - Rob and Crendor run around in WoW for several hours.
Thanksgiving Ghostbuster Special 2020 - Rob and Crendor run around in WoW for several hours.

Miscellaneous:
Newgrounds
- Includes Rob's earliest animations from ten years ago.

If you have anything else you think I ought to add or search for, let me know.

Last edited:

Requiem

That was a no shit with a sense of bemused awe, not a no shit you're a dumb dummy dummy dumbhead

Dunsparce

Something else I found. It says "Part 1" but it's the only part on the channel.
Also I updated the OP. If I ever find anything else like these channels I'll be sure to update.

Requiem

Technically Two Player came before Game Grumps, if I'm remembering things well enough.

It's not like two people getting together and recording themselves talking over games is new though.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster

Something else I found. It says "Part 1" but it's the only part on the channel.
Also I updated the OP. If I ever find anything else like these channels I'll be sure to update.
I think I remember watching that stream live. Good times.

D

Danny

Unregsistered User
I have a few things archived myself, some of which where never released for one reason or another.
'cause me and rob worked on uquest for a while, before I knew how utterly impossible it is to work with him,
or stay friends with him, for that matter.
Like, I've got the entire soundtrack he used for urealms without voices etc.
And a bunch of prototypes and images he never used, and a few other weird things.
I thought about uploading them a bunch of times, but y'know, seems kinda scummy.
Reuploading stuff that was already public to begin with, but has since been lost I don't think is so bad though.

Dunsparce

Ibix reuploaded the Dungeon Hunters GRR Podcast on to the archive channel.
Wait, was Ibix the mastermind behind these channels all along? I thought it was just some random nutcase fan who downloaded and archived Rob's videos for the hell of it, but it would actually make sense for Ibix to do it, since he used to be a stream mod. How come I just had to luck my way into finding this shit? Why didn't Ibix tell us about this himself?

Top Bottom