Roll20 DBZ

Lotus

I'm going to be hosting a playtest campaign for my own S.A.V.E. anime system using the DBZ(Dragonball Z for you plebs) universe. If anyone is interested in taking part, let me know and I'll see about setting up times to get together for it.

I use Skype for the call, for now, and Roll20.net for the game itself.

S.A.V.E. is a stand-alone tabletop RPG that I've spent the last year or so writing and developing, and I'm now ready to open up my playtests to people outside my group of close friends.

1st Character : Vice
Player : Tim
Race : Makaio (Demon)
PL ~2200 (Or 2.2 Raditz)
Vice finds pleasure by indulging in his own primal desires, and in swaying others to do the same.

2nd Character : (name pending)
Player : Redfaulken (dude not from the forums)
Race : Kaio
PL ~2400 (Or 2.4 Raditz)
This guy dead set on destroying evil and disagrees with the standard laws of inaction set in place by various Kaio. He'll dive right in to deliver retribution instead of waiting for a hero to rise up and do it.

Last edited:

TimTh33nchant3r

S.A.V.E. is a stand-alone tabletop RPG that I've spent the last year or so writing and developing, and I'm now ready to open up my playtests to people outside my group of close friends.
Only those outside that group, or in addition to those within it? I'll jam if it's a time I can make and you want me.

Top Bottom