Ended Rondait's Horus Heresy Mafia: The Imperium Stands!

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Checkmate - Randy might have tried to gambit the shit out of us by getting deliberately modkilled. While both Danny and Zircom may have gotten PMs, it's entirely possible that he only PM'd Zircom and just let Danny in on his plan in scumchat.

Requiem

Checkmate - Randy might have tried to gambit the shit out of us by getting deliberately modkilled. While both Danny and Zircom may have gotten PMs, it's entirely possible that he only PM'd Zircom and just let Danny in on his plan in scumchat.
If that's the case, only you would be able to give us proper insight into whether or not he'd do something like that. You know him personally. Is this something he would do?

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I just caught some information that's very important, but I need to ask Rondait a rules question first to see whether this information straight-up wins the game for town or not. However, I'm pretty sure this is legit: the post I had drafted up is below, complete with a strikethrough where this idea came to me.

If that's the case, only you would be able to give us proper insight into whether or not he'd do something like that. You know him personally. Is this something he would do?
I could genuinely believe it, but I can also believe him just fucking up and getting modkilled, so that testimony shouldn't necessarily mean anything to you guys. Either way, I won't rule out anyone else as scum except for Whitetiger - and we can all agree that he's completely confirmed.

As it is, though, with nobody else but you thinking that lynching Danny is a good move, I think lynching you is the best we can do as a town, Req. In my eyes there's a pretty solid chance that you're scum, while my suspicion of Danny is rooted in a conspiracy theory (though one that I don't think is outside the realm of possibility).

Req is almost definitely a townie. As I mentioned, I was roleblocked last night by Chaos Space Marines - however, by process of elimination they must have been sent by Fulgrim, who is the last surviving traitor primarch. Providing that Whitetiger successfully roleblocked Req last night, Req could not have used a roleblock on me, and so cannot be Fulgrim. Since I know that I'm town, that leaves Danny and Zircom as options; right now, I favor Danny as the better lynch, since Zircom mofuckin' shot Dunsparce and that's hard as fuck.

If this works the way I think it does, I'm motherfucking certain that one of Zircom or Danny is scum.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Alright, yeah, assuming that the logic of "Roleblocker A targets roleblocker B stops roleblocker B's roleblock" works, Req is factually confirmed as town.

Whitetiger

That's actually a really good point. I forgot that you got evil roleblocked. Btw I did get a confirmation that my roleblock was successful, and Req clearly got information that describes my character, so it is pretty much 100% that whatever Req tried to do last night failed.

Danny if you pulled this shit as scum, you are both an absolute madman and a scumbag.

Zircom, if you pulled an Easy and shot your mafia teammate, you are bold as hell but you're gonna fucking lose now.

Unlynch Req.

If Zircom is mafia, it means Mafia had 4 daykills this game and Rondait continues to go down as the guy who makes mafia way too OP (but town still wins because scum is retarded)

If Danny is mafia, he may not have actually lied about getting the message, but he may have lied about the contents. Still, what the actual fuck.

Req is confirmed town.

Tirin is playing really fucking towny but I still am afraid of him being scum.

Lynch Danny for now

Requiem

I'll continue wanting Danny to post first before making any move, but I agree that it comes down to Zircom or Danny, leaning more towards Danny since, again, Zircom just executed scum today.

It's honestly most likely that Whitetiger did successfully block me and that was the end of the exchange between all of us. Going back to my "mafia most likely wouldn't admit to roleblocking someone" thought, I admitted to targeting you Tirin, but I don't have any roleblock ability. It's convenient, I'll admit, but I didn't have to give that info up, I could have made something up, but there's no reason for me to do so.

Since Whitetiger blocked me, my investigate did nothing, despite targeting Tirin in an effort to see who he targeted. I don't have any sort of built in passive ability, so whoever blocked you wasn't me or Whitetiger. Going after Danny or Zircom makes sense for that reason.

Anyways, now that I'm done just reiterating what's already been said, I'm gonna stick to that waiting thing and let Danny get a post in before I do anything.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Lynch Danny.

Your roleblock is every night, right WT? I'd like to confirm that so I'm comfortable revealing other information.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Sweet.

I'm the cop, but I didn't need that investigate - I had everything necessary right here. Even if Danny flips town, this game's... really prettymuch solved. Everyone should target Zircom tonight, and if we do nobody'll die and I'll be able to confirm him scum (not that it'll be necessary at that point, but I wanna get at least one successful investigate in this short-ass game).

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Attempted to, but didn't get anywhere due to the roleblock. My results tonight will, if necessary, determine who's scum - but honestly, I'm pretty fuckin' sure it's Danny.

D

Danny

Unregsistered User
I don't know a whole lot of anything about Warhammer, and since using the character name I've been given will most likely result in a mod kill..

I'm the leader of some Imperial Assassin group, and my ability is misdirection. I have the ability to redirect one person to another.
On the one night I had, redirecting White-tiger to Tirin really didn't tell me all that much.

But, if Lynching me gives you guys the information you need to win, go for it.

Requiem

Oh well that just does it for me because I know for a fact I got blocked by someone. You're mafia, no doubt about it in my mind.

Lynch Danny

That might come off scummy, but since we have a bit of a buffer, Zircom seems very Town, Tirin did so much mental gymnastics in his head to find me Town, Whitetiger's story fit to what happened to me last night, and now Danny's story doesn't fit what happened last night and conveniently changes things up to make it look like I'm lying, I don't feel so bad about hammering here. I know for a fact that I'm Town and if for some reason more shenanigannery happened during the night we don't know about, then fuck it, the mafia deserve the win for being so OP.

Anyways, let's see what happens.

D

Danny

Unregsistered User
That's GG.
Well done town.
Randy screwed us by getting himself mod killed. We only knew he'd done it because he told us after he'd already done it, (including that he'd accused Tirin) by which time it was too late. Because Rondait saw the whole thing go down, the modkill was unavoidable. We knew he'd sent the message to Zircom, and so expecting Zircom to use that information to clear Tirin I tried to leverage the situation in our favour, by beating him to the punch and claiming I got the PM before Zircom had a chance to mention it.
MVP was totally Tirin, for the mental gymnastics required to figure out the inconsistencies. GG.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dunsparce

I resent you guys saying the mafia sucked. I played like a fucking boss on day one (even if I was crazy OP). The only mistake I made the first day was getting cocky and killing Timid at the end there. I shoulda let Danny hammer him like he said he was going to. On day two I shouldn't have gone as hard against Zircom. I wanted to also claim I got a PM, but I was worried that Zircom would be a cop. We redirected his ability to Req, which would have meant he knew Req was town.

Zircom: definitely town
Req: definitely town
Tirin: definitely town
WT: ???
Danny: ???
Dunsparce: ???

If two of those mystery people got PMs, then the only one not cleared would be Whitetigher, but there's two mafia left. He would know at least one of us would have to be lying. Of course, we could have claimed that HE was lying. In retrospect, that's what we should have done. Still, I put most of the blame for our failure on Randy.

Tirin, why do you make such retarded friends?

Rondait

Danny has been lynched! Danny was:
Danny you are
Fulgrim (mafia)

‘There is such a thing as perfection’, snapped Fulgrim, ‘and our purpose for living is to find that perfection and show it forth. Everything that limits us we have to put aside.’

You are the Primarch of the Emperors Children. You are extremely vain and seek perfection by emulating your father. Gifted by the chaos god of Slaanesh you have the power to roleblock one person a night. Additionally, once per game you may PM me to increase the vote count on someone by one. The extra vote will not show up under you, it will show up as "Daemonettes of Slaanesh".

All the mafia being elminated, the Imperium/Town wins!
Anyways, Randy Pm'd zircom night 1 asking for advice as far as his ability went, then he told everyone in the mafia chat that he did so.

Tirin was
You are

Lion El'Jonson (town)

'Men may keep secrets for good reasons.'

You are the primarch of the Dark Angels. Highly secretive and inquisitive, once per night you may choose a player. You will learn if that player is a traitor or if they are loyal to the Imperium.

Zircom was:
Zircom you are

Jaghatai Khan (town)

'You know nothing of me and I know everything of you.'

You are the primarch of the White Scars. As a brutal warrior you have the one time only power to execute a player during the day. This is triggered by saying "Execute:____" in the thread. This execute applies immediately and does not end the day.

Whitetiger was:
Ferrus Manus (town)

'Humans do not submit to fate. We shape it.'

You are Ferrus Manus, primarch of the Iron Hands. Once per night you attack a target, causing them to spend their entire night defending themselves effectively roleblocking them.

Req was:
Req, you are

Corvus Corax (town)

'We are the shadow that kills. The hidden death that no one expects.'

You are the primarch of the Raven Guard. As a true master of stealth, during the night phase you may slip into the shadows and target a player and choose whether to see who they target or who targets them during that night.

Rondait

Also here are the full roles for Sanguinius/Emperor since they had unrevealed segments.

You are

Sanguinius

'I am my father's son, and always will be. I am the angel of his pure wrath.'
You are the primarch of the Blood Angels. Extremely loyal to your father and your brothers you would lay down your lives for them. As such once per game you may choose to die in the place of one of them (you can choose to do this after the role has been revealed). You do so by sending me a PM during the phase in which they were revealed. Additionally, after your death, you may for one night choose a target and have them target someone else of your choice with their night ability. This part of your ability is not revealed upon your death.

Tim, congratulations, you are

The Emperor of Mankind

You are the sovereign of the Imperium of Man, the father and guardian of the human race. The first time you are targeted by a night kill you are protected. You also have the power to kill one player a night. Additionally at any time during any day phase you may post "Reveal Myself" to be revealed by the emperor. Doing so, however, forfeits your night shield and and your ability to kill a player. These abilities are replaced by the option to have your vote count twice during the day phase. Naturally you can choose to only have it count once. Should you vote for someone twice and they turn out to be loyal to the imperium however, you will be stricken with grief and no longer allowed to vote in the game at all. Finally you know that your son, Lotus, Is the primarch Leman Russ and is loyal to the imperium. You cannot reveal this information until you reveal yourself, however.

Finally here is the action notebook. https://docs.google.com/document/d/11apdDaojloq3j2V3-QmVJrn0g_yn3Qm-i3txQzcEAlo/edit?usp=sharing
And yes, everyone's role was RNG'd.

Top Bottom