Ended Rondait's Horus Heresy Mafia: The Imperium Stands!

Dunsparce

To be fair, the idea was that The Emperor would be revealed AFTER I use my one day kill, and then refresh. But it was still retarded anyway because of fucking course I'm gonna save that shit.

But ultimately my OPness was my downfall. The fact that I could just kill Tim twice made me laugh so hard that I didn't care about saving my ability. The fact that I got you guys to kill a confirmed townie so easily made me think I could get you assholes to fall for anything.

I won't make these mistakes again.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
In the grim darkness of the far future, fucking us over by having a confirmed townie actually be scum would be entirely fitting. I did what I had to do.

Firedemon

For those who don't feel like skimming the action log that Rondait posted, I used my post-death redirect to make Tirin target himself night 1. I did this on the hope that Tirin maybe, just maybe had a nightkill and would kill himself again for teh lulz.

Rondait

I'm a little upset Rogal Dorn's ability never got to be used, the "I'm Rogal Dorn and I'm fortifying this position" jokes would write themselves if a mafia was killed with it.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
For those who don't feel like skimming the action log that Rondait posted, I used my post-death redirect to make Tirin target himself night 1. I did this on the hope that Tirin maybe, just maybe had a nightkill and would kill himself again for teh lulz.
Good job doin' nothing, dick.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
No, the ability to confirm Req and make sure the Day 2 lynch didn't go to shit. That's obviously a hell of a lot more than you did this game, Mr. Died-for-Nothin'.

Requiem

Good job Town. Bad job balancing, Rondait, but you'll do better next time. Decent job mafia, but too much shenanigannery going on there on y'alls part.

Also, my character was some sort of stealth assassin person. Why didn't I have some sort of killing ability as opposed to a lookout ability?

Also why so many day kills? We know why now but... WHY?

Anyways, gg everybody. This was a fun game and one of my last for the foreseeable future. Once August comes back around, I'll jump in again, I think.

Whitetiger

Cya Req.

Anyway what the fuck. Why did Danny lie about why his partner was modkilled? Why wasn't that an additional modkill? I basically soft-town cleared him until all other options were exhausted because it's like such a scummy thing to do as mafia. And I mean scummy as in not in the spirit of the game.

I'm hoping someone found something we can use last night. I guess the mod kill is probably my fault.
Randy sent me a PM accusing Tirin of being Mafia, and I forwarded it to Rondait, 'cause rules.
My guess is that means Tirin is clean at this point, because I can't imagine Randy would accuse his own
scum buddy, unless he was confused and didn't know he was mafia or something dumb.
Either that or it was a smart misdirect between him and Tirin, but Tirin has a long history of Mafia, and isn't going to cheat, and I think if they where scum together Tirin would have warned him against sending me a PM - because modkill?.
Anyways, Randy Pm'd zircom night 1 asking for advice as far as his ability went, then he told everyone in the mafia chat that he did so.

D

Danny

Unregsistered User
I basically did it because Dunsparce suggested it; he was going to do it.
It sounded like something that might work, so with Dunsparce on the scummy list, Tirin about to be cleared, and Randy dead, I decided to do it.
I didn't think of it in terms of "against the spirit of the game" - but you have to remember the context that I am a newer player,
this constitutes my 2nd maybe 3rd game of forum mafia.

I assumed since Dunsparce has played longer then me, that this sort of thing was fine?
I thought getting a victory as mafia was about lying.
Maybe I should have been mod-killed if this is breaking a rule.
But, it is what it is, and you guys won anyway.

I'm honestly not too bothered, so if it's this much of an issue, maybe I'll just stick to playing town of Salem in future.

Requiem

Nah, you're fine man. Keep playing mafia with us. At the end of the day, you just did something that you wanted to do and the GM didn't tell you yes or no. It's not anyone's fault, it was just a really abnormal situation that almost never happens. You guys are all roughly new players to forum mafia, so it's totally fine that things went how they did. You're good, really.

TimTh33nchant3r

Man, that whole situation was ate up enough that your little lie didn't even enter my mind as something wrong. From what I can tell, you were just trying to play to your win-con after one of your teammates fucked up horribly.

Top Bottom