Ended Rondait's Horus Heresy Mafia: The Imperium Stands!

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Telling lies is one of your best tools as scum. As far as I'm concerned, the subject of the lie is largely irrelevant (as long as it still pertains to the game). Since you posted in the thread it's not like you broke any rules, so I don't see why FD and WT have their panties in a twist.

Dunsparce

Danny, I said we should wait until Rondait says it's okay. Then I came up with a better plan, anyway. All we had to do was say nothing and wait for one lynch vote to be placed on someone other than you or me, then we would use our 3 votes to hammer him. I didn't think I needed to specifically say not to say you got the PM.

D

Danny

Unregsistered User
Danny, I said we should wait until Rondait says it's okay. Then I came up with a better plan, anyway. All we had to do was say nothing and wait for one lynch vote to be placed on someone other than you or me, then we would use our 3 votes to hammer him. I didn't think I needed to specifically say not to say you got the PM.
Oh well. Like I said, I'm really not all that bothered either way.
I never said I wasn't to blame, because I was the one who did it, just that it was your suggestion.
I figured it'd be fine, because either way what had happened would alter the result, because of the message Zircom received.
Even if he didn't say anything about it directly, once he was confirmed town vouching for Tirin it would be pretty close to a GG situation, there's no way he could just ignore that information he'd been gifted.
At the time I posted it Rondait had made posts after yours in the thread, so I'd assumed he'd seen it and just had nothing to say.

But like I said, it's whatever really.
I don't actually care enough to argue over a forum game, I just played to have fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rondait

I would have preferred no one mention the incident until after the game, but I didn't specifically say not to to either side of it so I didn't do anything about it. Either way I had fun running it and hope I didn't scare you guys away from my games in the future, I'll just word abilities better so loops like that don't happen unless they're intended to.

Last edited:

Requiem

You just gave me the best idea for Forum Meme Mafia and I hope everyone sees where I'm going with this.
LOOPSONLOOPSONLOOPSONLOOPSONLOOPSONLOOPSONLOOPSONLOOPSONLOOPSONLOOPSONLOOPSONLOOPSONLOOPSONLOOPSONLOOPSONLOOPSONLOOPS

Top Bottom