Ended RWBY Mafia: The Manga The Game: Game Over (Draw)

AndyM03

should we take into account that Wilger was a Town Bus driver when thinking about the possibility of a scum bus driver possibly existing?
It's absolutely a possibility

Not all of the following roles will be included in the game, but all roles in the game will fall under one or more of these broad categories:
Mafia Roleblocker
Mafia Witch
Mafia Strongman
Mafia Bus Driver

Town Doctor
- Potential Subset: Grimm-Blocker
Town Vigilante

- Potential Subset: Grimm-Slayer
Town Tracker
Town Watcher
Town Cop

Town Veteran
- Potential Subset: Grimm-Trapper
Town Bus Driver
Town Support
Town Roleblocker

Disclaimer: Some roles may fit more than one of the above categories, some may only partially fit any given category, and multiple players on each side may fit into a single category. But if something's not on this list, (e.g, "Paranoid Cop" or "Hider"), then you can safely assume it's not going to be in the game.

Rondait

Scum bus driver may certainly exist, but I don't believe it would have affected Jeroth's death. Unless Mafia attacks specifically go through the bus driver, then it would have been redirected to someone else, and Jeroth wouldn't have died. Also I probably would have been able to see that the bus driver targeted the person that my track was redirected to, and knowing that Jeroth wasn't a bus driver and Andy specifically said he attacked him, that wasn't the case as far as I can tell. I'm sold on lynching Andy. It's not completely impossible that he's town, but the alternitive is far more likely to me.

Anatronman

My role is focused around Grimm management, so we need to coordinate a little here.

If we lynch another Townie today, I can clear the Grimm and turn tonight into lights out suspicion roulette.

If we lynch Maf, I'm highly likely a prime target for them since the Night 0 attack on me went through.

As far as Andy goes, I believe the argument for not lynching him based on his health is a poor one. If we can chop the Grimm counter down, we should do it fast and not allow for night actions to get in the way of things. Targeting another player with damage on Night 0 should be enough evidence to pass a vote, and it seems like Rondait's claim is strong and uncontested.

The scenario plays out in my head like this. Rondait is mafia, having attacked Jeroth last night, they wanted to finish him off. In order to do so, they needed to minimize the amount of protection going to jeroth, so bus driving is a good option. They bus drive jeroth and someone who is unlikely to be attacked or checked, let's say Firedemon in this example. Rondait switches. The other mafia multiattacks me and Firedemon so Jeroth and I take damage, and Rondait himself attacks me. Then daytime comes along, Rondait knows who targeted Jeroth, which were all redirected to Firedemon, tells us all that who targeted Jeroth, and leaves out the attack from neo.
So, anyone take a small bit of damage from a player? Maybe you were the one they redirected andy's attack to.
This scenario makes 2/3 sense to me. Assuming that no one claims this damage, I'm going to put my Lynch Andy on now because I don't need to write a poem to justify his innocence.

Tag_Ross

should we take into account that Wilger was a Town Bus driver when thinking about the possibility of a scum bus driver possibly existing?
It's absolutely a possibility
I used the wrong word, it should read "Likelihood of a scum bus driver also existing"

Also, I would still like Ro to elaborate on my previous question:

Are we under the assumption that town only has one player with multiple attacks?

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Current Lynch Count:

Andy: 2 (Rondait, Anatron)
Dunsparce: 1 (Andy)

Lemme know if I missed any votes.

The Grimm Counter is at 501

Without a hammer (4 votes), Day 2 will end tomorrow (Friday) at 8:00 PM EST.

Tag_Ross

Being able to split an attack into two for less damage is what Andy claims. I now know what character he is, and that he is town aligned. Cool. Knowing this, I now trust Andy, and a little bit less of Rondait.
Then elaborate on this please.

Rondait

I appear to have missed Andy's earlier post asking if I can check for Grim targeting. If you did infact target Grim, I couldn't see that because I was only targeting Jeroth, but I could see that no Grim targeted him. Besides Tag's current line of questioning, which i too would love to know the supposed answer for, how do we know that Andy isn't a scum with ability to split attacks? Hopefully Ro's answer will settle that, but for now I'm still pretty sure Andy's mafia.

Question for Andy though, you claim you were love tapping Jeroth to see his defenses. As a town, why would you do this? It seems blatantly risky and a waste of time.

I would love to see more activity from others though, particularly Firedemon who hasn't posted once this phase.

AndyM03

Question for Andy though, you claim you were love tapping Jeroth to see his defenses. As a town, why would you do this? It seems blatantly risky and a waste of time.
Cause I'm a ballsy mofo and thought he was scum. I mean, accidentally killing townies is the whole dynamic of the vigilante character in any mafia game and a consequence they have to deal with. We all have a little bit of that this game.

I won't apologise for following my hunch if y'all waste a kill on me today, especially if you do it as slowly as you're currently doing it.

Tag_Ross

Alright, I'm gonna Lynch Andy since ro hasn't explained why Andy's claim of double attack (and now vig) confirms him townie(and somehow reveals his role to Ro)

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Current Lynch Count:

Andy: 3 (Rondait, Anatron, Tag)
Dunsparce: 1 (Andy)

Lemme know if I missed any votes.

The Grimm Counter is at 506

Without a hammer (4 votes), Day 2 will end tomorrow (Friday) at 8:00 PM EST.

Last edited:

AndyM03

(and now vig)
I said we all have a bit of vigilante in us this game. While you guys don't feel like dedicating an entire attack at night towards a risky venture, and probably rightly so, I had the ability to split mine up.

@Rondait i'm gonna go on a whim and say three would be correct haha.

Dunsparce

Fuck it. Lynch Andy

I've thought he was scum since early Day One when he lynched Wilger in the most tryhard townie way possible. His excuse for killing Jeroth just sounds like the best argument he could come up with for something that there's really no good argument for. If Andy flips town, I'm gonna drink bleach.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
That's a hammer. Gimme a bit. Day 2 is over.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Blake claimed to have seen Blake take out Weiss. Despite some hesitation, eventually a consensus was reached, and most of the Blakes piled on Blake. As it turned out, the Blake they knocked out was...

You're Emerald Sustrai, the Mafia Witch / Strongman.

Attack: 70
Defense: 25
Aura: 130
Stamina: 10

You're definitely not the muscle. In fact, in a straight-up fight, you're really not all that much more powerful than a lot of Townies. But your Semblance, though? Well, that's another matter entirely.

You can make people see things that aren't really there, or not see things that really are. Or both.

So why have a straight-up fight?

Passive ability: Dual-Wielder - If you don't use any Active ability during Night phase, you may attack twice for 50 damage per hit, instead of just once for 70.

Active ability: Witch 'em. (Costs 15 Aura.) Redirect one other player's attacks and abilities to a second player of your choice. Grimm are not valid targets for this ability.

Active ability: Sneak Attacks. (Costs 15 Aura.) The first hit you land in this phase ignores Defense and any other self-protection. (This includes targeted abilities that the victim uses on him/herself this phase.) This ability has no effect on Grimm.

Active ability: Teamwork. (No Cost.) If Neopolitan is alive and still has Aura remaining, you may sacrifice your Night attack(s) to have her make an extra one in your place, with an Attack value of 60. If either of you gets killed off, the other gets a 50% boost to damage as well as +10 to Defense.

Compared to other character roles, you have very high Aura, high Attack and Defense, and moderately high ability costs.

You win the game when all Townies are eliminated.

Good luck!

Well, that was good news. One of them was still unaccounted for, but still, everybody felt much better for knowing that half of their troubles had already been dealt with. No doubt the Grimm would start dying down too, once this current wave had been dealt with...

10 Lesser Beowolves have spawned!

Attack: 30
Defense: 0
Stamina: 35

Named for a totally non-lupine dude who kicked a lot of ass, these lupine creatures really don't kick ass at all. Even entire hoards of them don't pose much threat to an experienced Huntsman - though some of you novices may be in trouble if their numbers get too far out of control.

3 Ursai Minor have spawned!

Attack: 50
Stamina: 55

Named for a constellation, you're still far from being the star of the show. But hey, at least students look kind of cool when when they one-shot you!

2 Alpha Beowolves have spawned!

Attack: 60
Stamina: 65

This is no longer a routine mission. Everything up 'till now has been standard-issue wildlife within the forests of Remnant, but it will take more than a couple of scraggly peasants with hand-me-down rifles to defend against these monsters. Most of your classmates would probably need to work with their teammates to deal with one of these, but you're a pretty gifted bunch of students, and most of you can handle one of them alone.

1 Ursa Major has spawned!

Attack: 70
Defense: 10
Stamina: 65

Distinguishable from the Ursa Minor by the spikes on its back, the armor plating along its limbs, and, of course, its much, much larger size, the Ursa Major constitutes a deadly encounter for the majority of Huntsman Academy first-year students - and even some of the four-man teams. Fighting this thing is not going to be easy, and it's not going to be fun. In fact, you'd be well-advised to avoid any unnecessary encounters with Grimm of this level whenever possible. Sure, a good student can probably handle it, but you'll tire yourself out in the process. So why take the risk?

1 King Taijitu has spawned!

Attack: 80
Defense: 20
Stamina: 80

They're humongous two-headed snakes, and I don't really know what else to say about them beyond that. (They don't show up much.) Actually, wait, there's this: A major character once solo'd one of these things early in Season 1, and that was basically enough to land him in Worf territory from that point onward. Even veteran Huntsmen refer to these things as significant obstacles.

There are 20 Lesser Beowolves in play.
1 Lesser Beowolf is injured (15 HP).

There are 6 Ursai Minor in play.
All Ursai Minor are at full HP.

There are 3 Alpha Beowolves in play.
All Alpha Beowolves are at full HP.

There are 2 Ursai Major in play.
All Ursai Major are at full HP.

There is 1 King Taijitu in play.
All King Taijitu are at full HP.​

The Grimm Counter is at 506.

Night 2 begins.
(Ends 21:00 EST this Saturday, or when all Night actions are in - whichever is sooner.)

Tag_Ross

I spent way too much time on a post against Andy that I didn't end up needing in the end.

Top Bottom