RWBY Volume 4 Character Short (Ruby)

Requiem

I love her character design so much more now. The previous one wasn't bad, but it was just too black for her personality, even if they were trying to do a mix of the primary character colors, black and red.

Plus the animation just looks so much smoother. It's a little clunky, but in that charming way the series has always been. So it feels the same, just much better.

Steal Thy Kill

Is it Jaun's? I hope it's Jaun's.
Jaune's semblance hasn't debuted yet because it's so motherfucking powerful and awesome that it's not worth him wasting on these puny Grim. No, he's gonna use it to slay that motherfucking dragon and he's gonna do it so hard that he'll cause a rip in the spacetime continuum that will bring Pyrrha back and rescue Ozpin from whatever pocket dimension he disappeared to and Monty's ghost will come down from heaven and give everybody a high five.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Jaune's semblance hasn't debuted yet because it's so motherfucking powerful and awesome that it's not worth him wasting on these puny Grim. No, he's gonna use it to slay that motherfucking dragon and he's gonna do it so hard that he'll cause a rip in the spacetime continuum that will bring Pyrrha back and rescue Ozpin from whatever pocket dimension he disappeared to and Monty's ghost will come down from heaven and give everybody a high five.
Good.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
It's cool to see them growing up. Just sayin'.

Requiem

They switched from Poser to Maya.
That would explain it.

It's cool to see them growing up. Just sayin'.
I agree. It's been a year and some change in the story, right? Ruby should definitely be changing as she's supposed to be a young huntress by average standards. The other characters should also be growing up as they aren't quite adults yet, but I could have sworn most of them were around 18 years old, right?

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Pretty sure Ruby's sixteen and the rest are seventeen, now.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
I agree. It's been a year and some change in the story, right? Ruby should definitely be changing as she's supposed to be a young huntress by average standards. The other characters should also be growing up as they aren't quite adults yet, but I could have sworn most of them were around 18 years old, right?
Actually, if I recall right - it's only a six to eight month time skip. So roughly half a year.

Requiem

I was only talking about overall time passing, in regards to Easy mentioning they look like they're growing up. It's been a yearish since the start of the show, right?

13thforsworn

I was only talking about overall time passing, in regards to Easy mentioning they look like they're growing up. It's been a yearish since the start of the show, right?
If we are to gauge the passage of time based on how schooling works in the real world, two semesters would be about 8 months. I guess episode 1 of Volume 1 takes place before the first semester, so we can say about 9 or 10 months. But ya, Volumes 1 through 3 couldn't possibly have taken place over more than one year.

Steal Thy Kill

1st episode came out. It's a good 20 minutes, and man I hope that the rest of the episodes are this long. I know RWBY's goal was to be structured more episodically instead of cut together as one large movie, so here's hoping they've hit that. With the cast fractured like they are, the show's gonna need the extra runtime to do them justice.

Top Bottom