[Part 1 of Poll 2 Released] Apparently I'm Nate Silver, so Let's Run Some Election Polls

Requiem

I think the real loss was all the polls people could have made for themselves/their own campaigns but didn't.

Steal Thy Kill

Releasing this in two parts. Here comes the first. Warning, depression inbound.

Top Choice Votes
1. TC (29.4%)
2. Tirin (23.5%)
3. Coolpool (17.6%)
4. Blooky (11.8%)
5. (tied )Jeroth, Walrus, Easy (5.9%)
6. Wilger (0%)

Blooky's Favorability
1 - 11.8%
2 - 5.9%
3 - 17.6%
4 - 35.3%
5 - 29.4%

Who Had The Best Debate Performance
1. Blooky (35.3%)
2. Tirin (23.5%)
3. Jeroth (11.8%)
4. Walrus, TC (5.9%)

17.6% did not listen to the debate

Highlights/Consensus of the Debate Write-ins

Basically, it was pretty long and everybody basically agreed with each other, and people would've liked some more shenanigans and less-seriousness to it. Nevertheless, people still liked it.

Also, the exclusion of Coolpool was noted as "all part of the pro-establishment lying fake news media". Sources within the Dopest Flyest Most OG Party confirm that they were never contacted about participating in the debate. As he remains a broad favorite despite his continued declining to campaign. This is an honorable move on his part, as nearly half of all respondents stated that they would react favorably if he were to openly endorse the write-in effort, and as such he would be a resounding favorite and kill the race entirely.

Headlines

Tirin: Incumbent Gains Ground. Is It Enough To Overcome his High Unfavorables?

TC: Candidate Retains First Place. Nobody Knows Why. Questions Remain on Candidate's Eligibility Given His Criminal Record

Zircom: Candidate Slides Out of Contention. Oh Well.

Wilger: Who Is Jim Gilmore?

Jeroth: Dammit Jeroth, I Told You To Get More First Place Votes

Blooky: Latecomer Makes a Splash. Will This Be Yet Another Bad Decision?

Coolpool: Favorite Forumer Slides To Third, Is Still More Popular Than First Or Second

These Conclusions Are Less Satisfying Than A Handjob

Inexplicably, TC remains in the lead, Tirin gained votes, and Blooky - despite having terrible taste in music, Walking Dead decisions, and boyfriends - has gained support and traction. Jeroth sliding is similarly concerning, as he falls in danger of getting culled before his presumed second choice dominance can take the Mayorship. Coolpool failing to endorse the campaign supporting him remains a potentially fatal flaw, not just for his candidacy but the entire forum if the wrong candidate wins. Sources indicate that a resistance effort with the goal of restoring him to his rightful office is under consideration, if necessary.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
lol I got a vote

Top Bottom