• WARNING YOU ARE IN THE SHADOW REALM

• Messages and threads within this forum do not count towards a user's post count.
    • Messages and threads within this forum are not moderated. View at own discretion
    • Illegal activity is still prohibited within these forums

See you~!

Requiem

Well, considering the fact that this group is a loose collection of people who might eventually leave for very good reasons, it's less that we're falling for tricks and more that you're taking advantage of something everyone, I'm guessing, feels is somewhat eventually inevitable.

I dunno, seems a little shitty to me. Tricks should be fun, not, you know, not fun.

Dunsparce

Here for one last post. This is pretty much a good example of why I want to leave. Maybe you guys think I'm cool with all of these subtle jabs or that they're just jokes to you. They're not jokes to me. I've gotten tired of them. I've tried my hardest to pull back my own joking because I don't want that to be who I am. I'm tired of being a sarcastic dick because eventually all I'll be is a sarcastic dick if I don't make a change.

This place doesn't help me to do that. This summer at camp has been much different than any other summer. I'd like to explain that and tell the story of how and why that is, but there's no reason to do so. It won't do anything.

Moments like these have happened far too often. I'm not making this decision out of anger or anything else like I have in the past. I'm just making a decision that I feel is healthy and right for me. You guys do you. I wish you all the best, I really do, but I can't stay here anymore.

Requiem

And now even though I show up occasionally, my presence here is less and less as time goes by. There was a good four or five months where I didn't even check the site which is a long time in forum terms.

The difference here is I intended to leave. Shadow just keeps doing it did it twice as a joke and I think that's shitty. Call me a hypocrite, but I figured I'd voice my opinion. I don't think it's funny.

Edit: The strike through is to make it a fairer statement. It's not like Shadow is doing this every week or something.

Last edited:

Requiem

Not to mention the fact that the subtle jabs I mentioned haven't happened anymore. That was my main reason for leaving at that point.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
The "Shadows Farewell" podcast is the second most deceptive podcast I've recorded, with the first being Stealthy promising everyone that Trump wouldn't come close to winning the election.

Dunsparce

There've actually been a buncha times when I decided to leave the forum forever. Do ya wanna know why none of you knew about that? Because I didn't feel the need to make a big announcement about it. Because it doesn't fucking matter. Maybe it's just that I'm a detatched, stone cold motherfucker, but honestly, who gives a shit?

In order to announce that you're never going to interact with this community again, you have to, ya know, interact with this community again. So the sentiment kinda disproves itself. And waddaya know? Whoda thunk it? You're back just a few months later. It's almost like you only made that thread to get attention.

I'm sorry if that's kind of a subtle jab, though.

Requiem

At the time, it felt final to me. Everyone here, except for a few people I have on Facebook, I only have a connection to through this website. I've known some of them for nearly a decade. They deserved at least some sort of post knowing why I stopped posting.

Even the guys I have on Facebook know I don't really interact with them at all on Facebook. It would have been shitty to not say something.

I'm not sure why this is some level of a deal to you, Dunsparce. I wasn't shitting on Shadow, just telling him that I still didn't appreciate his trick for the second time.

Top Bottom