Ended Shadow's League of Legends Mafia: Season II - GAME OVER (Anti-Town Victory)

Shadow

Banned
The Ten Eleven Commandments of Shadow's Mafia Games
  • Do not piss off the GM.
  • Do not argue with the GM.
  • Do not be a jackass.
  • Do not talk after death.*
  • Do not quote PM’s when roleclaiming.
  • Do not self-lynch.
  • Do not talk about the game outside of the game thread.*
  • Do not play against your win condition.
  • Do not claim that another player is your scumbuddy.
  • Do not edit posts
  • Do not edit other people's posts
* (Unless otherwise specified)

Any infraction of these rules will be punished in a way that I deem the least disruptive to the game. These punishments can be, but are not limited to, modkill/replacement/blacklisting from future games.

I have zero tolerance for violations of these rules

Other Rules

• This is a Role Madness game.
  • Game will start on Day 1.
  • Day phases will have a soft deadline of 72 hours. If there is significant discussion, the deadline will be extended.
  • Night phases have a deadline of 48 hours. No extensions.
  • Open discussion during night phase is allowed, but you may not cast lynch votes. Any lynch votes made during night phase will be ignored.
  • Bold your lynch votes. If a lynch vote is missed because it was not in bold, it's your fault.
  • Please Unlynch if you are changing your vote. If a vote is counted against the wrong player, it's your fault.
  • If a majority lynch is not reached by the end of the day phase, a no lynch will occur, and nobody is killed.
  • If you have/will have limited access to a computer for whatever reason during the game, please inform the GM as early as possible.
  • This is a game. Do not take things personally.
  • Have fun.
DO NOT ASSUME THINGS! If you have any questions about anything, please ask. I would rather have people ask me dumb questions than fuck up my game.

CHECK YOUR PM'S AT THE BEGINNING OF EACH DAY PHASE! All direction from me will be sent to you via private message. If you fuck up my game because you didn't check your PM's, I will be very pissed, and you will be reprimanded accordingly.

I am almost always on Skype (shadow15512). If you need to contact me immediately, this is your best option. You may send me your night actions via Skype as well.

I reserve the right to add/change/remove any of these rules as I deem necessary.

Game-Specific Stuff

This game has a level-up system. Each player will start at Level 1, and will gain one level at the end of each day and night phase (2 levels per cycle). Also, if a player of the opposite alignment as you is lynched during the day phase, you will gain one additional level. For example, if a townie is lynched during Day 1, the mafia will gain two levels instead of one at the end of that day. This effect can occur on consecutive days. If there is a no lynch, then nobody gains the additional level.

The serial killer (if one exists) is not affected by the level-up mechanic, and will gain access to their ultimate on Night 3.

Each player has a mana pool of 300 mana, and regenerates 25 mana at the end of each day phase.

Each role will have three different types of abilities:
  • Passive Ability: These abilities do not have to be activated, and thus have no cost. They are also not affected by activated abilities. Fairly self-explanatory.
  • Basic Ability: These abilities must be activated, and you must have enough mana in your mana pool in order to use them. Some roles will have more than one basic ability. You may use as many of your basic abilities as you want provided that you have the mana to do so, but you may only use each individual ability once per night.
  • Ultimate Ability: These abilities become available at Level 6, and they may only be used once during the course of the game.
If an ability is blocked or fails to resolve, the cost of that ability is still applied. If an ultimate ability is blocked, it will count as used, which means that you will not be able to try again. Use it wisely!

Most of the role abilities do not exactly mirror what they do in the actual game.

I will provide you with your mana totals at the end of each night phase. However, it would be in your best interest to keep track yourself as well.

Do not talk about the game after you die. Do not talk with anybody, regardless of whether or not they are participating in the game, and do not make a “dead call” or “dead chat”.

When role-claiming, you may only claim what your role generally is (Doctor/Cop/Roleblocker/etc.) You may not claim the name of your champion, how many abilities you have, and what your abilities specifically do. I will explain this rule in-depth in a later post.

There will be 3-4 mafia, and 0-1 serial killers. The rest are town. There are no other independent or third-party roles in this game. Role alignments have been determined regardless of flavor, and will be distributed randomly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Players - (7/15)
Ro Ro Ro - Town Doctor
Easy - Mafia Roleblocker
Jeroth - Mafia Executioner
Firedemon - Mafia Witch
Pally - Town Roleblocker
Thunderclaw - Traitor
Requiem - Town Deathproof

Dead - (8/15)

Andy - Town Vigilante
Tirin - Town Reviver
Whitetiger - Town Governor
Shizno - Town Gravedigger
Tim - Serial Killer
Tolvan - Town Cop
Stealthy - Town Cop
Tag Ross - Town Mage-of-all-Trades

Timeline
DAY 1 START
DAY 1 END
DAY 2 START

DAY 2 END
DAY 3 START

DAY 3 END
DAY 4 START

DAY 4 END
DAY 5 START
GAME END

Last edited:

AndyM03

I'm a Dota man, not a LoL man. Ah well, this looks really interesting. I'm up for it.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
It means Anyman's a fgt, but yeah.

Tag_Ross

I had fun in the your last league game, even with the bullshit reason i was lynched. Anyways, my brother is going back overseas tonight, so I'll have time to play the game and do my homework.

I'm in.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
It's been a long time, but I want in. I expect I'll be a bit busy until Friday; after that, I should be pretty well free.

AndyM03

malphite you are a fucking worthless braindead scumfuck bastard pile of trash mental dickface that should be gunned down in the street like the degenerate you are
Can this whole game be done in the form of a MOBA chat plz.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
shut your whore mouth cait you dumb bitch, the only way to treat all your fucking venereal diseases is for you to uninstall and then kill yourself

Firedemon

looks whos talking faggot singed. you keep feeding so hard its like your bending over and letting the entire enemy team take turns shoving their dicks up your ass. just uninstall and stick to your god damn anal vibrator.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
stfu annie, you play like a little girl and probably pretend to be one too you fag, and your fucking whiteknighting cait bcuz you think your going to get laid. i guess thats your only hope to get a woman, your dad already ruined you for marriage otherwise

Shadow

Banned
I had fun in the your last league game, even with the bullshit reason i was lynched
Didn't Tropag just randomly yell "HURR DURR TAG R MAFIAZ" and everybody went along with the lynch?

I should mention that if you want salsy in your game, he won't be back until Saturday.
I would like for Salsy to play, but I'm not going to hold the game up if it fills before he gets back.

Can this whole game be done in the form of a MOBA chat plz.
No.

Top Bottom