Shit Tier Amateur Stand-Up Comedy Thread

Steal Thy Kill

Forumer @Firedemon is hereby fined 10 Likes for contempt of Court, and also for his complete inability to take a fucking hint.

Anyone else in the Peanut Gallery, who feels he or she has some valuable new insight to contribute, is asked to kindly take it to a different thread, or otherwise save it for deliberation. Try making a "shit tier amateur stand-up comedy" thread to show off your amazing wit in, for example.
I am nothing if not a loyal and upright citizen.

Requiem

Sheesh Req, I'm just playing to the theme of the thread.

This isn't the Shit Tier Amateur Love and Support thread.
I could play it up like my post was a joke (it wasn't, but that would be funny), but even still, I like your genuinely fun stream. Deal with it.

Dunsparce

What do you call Mike Tyson in handcuffs?

Removed for being too apt for the thread and tasteless.

Last edited by a moderator:

Walrus

Your Honor, this is getting out of hand. I ask that the prosecutor refrains from posting images, gifs, and music that are not related to this case. Such media negatively effect the clarity of these proceedings and serve as an emotional appeal to excite those observing the case. Furthermore...

41 views mean there were 41 viewers, they just weren't all there at once. Furthermore, Twitch statistics disregard the viewership of the streamer, meaning there there was an average of 10 unique viewers at any given point during the stream. Given that this community has historically regarded robots as independent entities (Tolvan, 13thforswarn, the spambots that make threads that community members say hello to) this number may actually be 11.

That being said, I am not denying that a significant percent of my viewers who witnessed the alleged bamboozling were forumers. I am denying that my stream services the Mach Entertainment community with any form of exclusivity or special privilege, and thusly may not be eligible for trial in this district. The prosecutor has tried to convince the jury otherwise.

This is a false statement, your Honor. Danny, who's Twitch account is geek2games, was not present for this event. My opponent is mistaking one of my thousands of non-Mach Entertainment viewers, dannythesloth7, as Danny.

This is yet another instance of the prosecutor presenting false information, whether intentionally or not.

Your Honor, the prosecutor is once again providing incomplete evidence.

By viewing the recording of the stream here (https://www.twitch.tv/videos/228874847) and viewing from 1:14:57 1:16:39, all parties can clearly see both the entire incident of the alleged bamboozling as well as who was present and who was speaking.
I feel like I'm being bamboozled into watching TC's stream.

Requiem

Can we get a Stardew Valley stream sometime soon? No rush, I've just now been able to really watch streams in earnest (mostly because of my computer finally being properly set up) and Stardew Valley is a lot of fun.

The Hound

Just Monika
Agreed I definitely think Stardew Valley is the best thing you've streamed, I think it perfectly fits your tone as a streamer.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
We're probably not going to do it next week, but definitely the week after. I'll keep you guys posted.

Also, let's get this thread back on track. Gotta be responsible shitposters and whatnot.

Blooky and I have been watching Steven Universe lately. Some of the characters can combine forms and create new characters. I'm not sure I understand how it works quite yet, it's con-fuse-ing.

Requiem

Gotta be responsible shitposters
Staying on topic doesn't sound particular shitpost-y.

So when I play Stardew Valley, I like Penny the most as my potential love interest. I'm only in summer of year 1, but she seems nice and would probably like to live on a farm instead of in a trailer with her mom down by the river.

I haven't gotten to play much, obviously, but what other characters should I look out for that are worth putting the extra effort in when befriending them? I know the trick with giving every romance option a bouquet before marrying the one you want, but yeah, what characters are you going for, TC?

Top Bottom