Ended Shizno's Bizarre Mafia Game: Town Win - Holy Diver

Whitetiger

We can prove Rayeon is a roleblocker if there is no doctor. If there is no doctor that means that Stealthy targeted me, which went to Riyant, but was not successful because he was roleblocked or Riyant is night immune and isn't telling us. If there is a doctor, he probably saved me which saved Riyant which means Stealthy wasn't necessarily roleblocked so Ray may not be town.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I think that Rayeon is a better lynch than Tag at this point, since it seems to clearly be the case that he didn't roleblock Dunsparce and Stealthy, and there's still a character on the loose that redirected both me and Dunsparce.

By the way, I'm the doctor. Lynch rayeon.

Tag_Ross

The only possible doctor it seems would be Tirin or dunsparce, dunsparce isn't likely, so that would leave it to Tirin.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I was just about to post about ignoring that. I realized I didn't think something through.

Wait. I was suspicious of this originally, but looking through it - I feel like I need Dunsparce to clarify or anyone else who might bus drive.

Dunsparce - did you target Tirin? If you did target Tirin, did anyone bus drive Dunsparce?
So I'm assuming you're suspicious of stuff being redirected but his ability still saying the things it does. The role probably only says that you see who targets who, and not whose actions will end up affecting someone.

Whitetiger

I think that Rayeon is a better lynch than Tag at this point, since it seems to clearly be the case that he didn't roleblock Dunsparce and Stealthy, and there's still a character on the loose that redirected both me and Dunsparce.

By the way, I'm the doctor. Lynch rayeon.
Well that clears some things up. But why not Coolpool?
Alright fuckers, I can watch over my target to see everyone who targets them, I chose tiger and the results came back saying Tirin, tiger, dunsparce, Tim and one other player (who I'm not going to name yet) targeted tiger.
He is one of the only people to not target myself and somebody must have targeted Tim or he wouldn't be dead. Unless I'm missing some info where he claimed his role or his action last night.

Lynch Coolpool

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Rayeon or Coolpool are considerations. If not, Tag Ross maybe. I'm waiting to hear what Coolpool has to say.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Lynch Rayeon

My role is a roleblocker. I ended up failing the action last night. As Whitetiger said the mafia roleblocker already died, and it's not likely that there are two town roleblockers. Tag can back me up on this and I can back up Tag. Both of our actions are only 50% chances to work. I was going to try and keep my role secret a while longer, but since we're so close to winning, I figured might as well claim. There's a max of 4 mafia, if I was mafia I wouldn't say I have a mason with Tag because 3 have already died.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Actually in retrospect a mafia probably wouldn't claim mason regardless, because it would most likely out their scum buddy who they claimed with.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Oh god, I'm grinning ear-to-ear since I know what the name of the roles you and Tag Ross probably have.

Confirmed:
Me
Tirin
Dunsparce
Tag Ross
Coolpool

Suspicious:
Rondait
Whitetiger
Rayeon

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
For now - I'm thinking let's go with Rondait?

Worst case scenario, we lynch Rayeon the next day.

rayeon

I'd like to see it. Also if Rayeon were SK I believe he would have killed Tirin because he's vindictive like that.
Damn fucking straight dood.

As for people putting lynches on me, it's whatever we're so close to victory I won't be mad if I die for the cause. Just know that I'm not fibbing about my roleblocks so once I flip you should probably assume coolpool is scummy.

Top Bottom