Show Your Desktop!

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Screenshot 2015-02-22 20.52.28.png

Made the background myself.

Why do people have shortcuts/icons on their desktops?
What's the point?
Normally it's so I have quick access to those files without having to open the start menu or search through my documents. I have way too many documents to be searching through it for one piece of sheet music.

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Not really, although web design has a large graphic component to it I'm going into information technologies.

W1LG3RtheCyan

It was pre-clip. The bore mined out a couple of gears. The crew members were able to bend the tread enough that the remaining gears were able to fulfill the roles of the missing gears at the cost of excess wear. What you see in the clip is the result of said wear.

Zapy97

Ya see that explosion in your sig? Yeah, that was Rin kicking a tank's ass with magecraft.
Actually it is a High Explosive shot from a T-34-85, do you even Girls und panzer?

AndyM03

Thought i'd show my home screen layout since it's something i'm picky about.
Every icon being unique, like a Desktop OS/Old Android, is very fuckin important to me and is no longer the default on a few Android devices. If they remove the option to be original I will die. I mean, icon packs will still exist, but ugh.
Phone and Lockscreen having the same wallpaper is a must for me, but I took these screenshots on different days and Google Wallpapers changes it to something snazzy erry day.

Screenshot_20171020-202638.png
Screenshot_20171103-182719.png

Top Bottom