SITREP #00002

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome back!!

We've made the transfer while you were out and let me just say that despite the issues we ran into making the transfer, I'm happy to be back on Linux. The downtime was quite a bit longer than I had originally wanted but with perseverance we didn't have to start from scratch.

Users, please tell me of any issues that occur while you are browsing about. There were some things during the transfer that had to be manually changed and as such are prone to error. I've done the best I could trying to scan for errors in basic behavior but we'll see.

Now to the fun stuff.

I would like to reintroduce several old features we lost some time ago. First is the user friendly URLs, besides being a SEO thing, they're generally prettier to look at and easier to read when linked. My favorite feature has to be though that ANIMATED GIFS ARE BACK. While always supported, we lost the ability to resize them and maintain their animation. Well, they're back. It's yet another feature that's prone to errors, don't get too frustrated trying to upload them, we have some tweak and changes to make to the new box to make it work for us.

Last edited:

Requiem

I think my knee is acting up too. Based Recon, can you check it out for me?

All in all though, things look good.

Top Bottom