So I'm back too.

Warthermair

So found out where you guys where hiding after Maelstrom sent me a virus over Skype so I felt like dropping in and winning Overwatch.

Man, its literally been years. Going to be good to talk to everyone again and I'll try to keep up with the forum while dealing with the craziness that is adult life.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Hah.

Welcome back.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Man, its literally been years. Going to be good to talk to everyone again and I'll try to keep up with the forum while dealing with the craziness that is adult life.
Welcome back, mate.

And yeah, it's insane since a lot of us were barely in high school, but now we've graduated college.

Warthermair

2 years out myself, trying to make use of my useless Art degree. Well, Arts and Technology... Doesn't stop me driving uber for now though.

13thforsworn

It's been time dude. Glad to see another reemerging face.

You mentioned you're an Uber driver. What's that like? I find it fascinating for some reason.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Same (This is TC). I technically got a science degree, but that's only if you call business a science.
Same. I got a Communications degree.

I do have an interview at the bank that's two miles away though. And I have a friend who owns a local business (a dojo) who is paying me under the table starting in November.

So at least the Government won't wreck me.

Warthermair

Uber's been good to me, nice in between job and something to do part time once i get real job. Make what you put into it, see lots of people (Most of them drunk), and I actually know my way around Dallas know instead of being shut inside browsing internet all day long.

Hopefully about to land a job as a QA though, so fingers cross.

Chickenspleen

Hey, welcome back. I think I remember you from the very very beginning of my time here.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Hey Warthermair, great t'have you back. I'll assume you remember me, 'cause I'm the best.

Same (This is TC). I technically got a science degree, but that's only if you call business a science.
Same. I got a Communications degree.
For the love of Christ, have some respect - if not for what constitutes a science, then for yourselves, 'cause every time you say "muh technically a science" it makes you look more and more desperate.

13thforsworn

And I have a friend who owns a local business (a dojo) who is paying me under the table starting in November.

So at least the Government won't wreck me.
> Posts information online
> Lives in the US
> NSA sniffing your packets as we speak

The Hound

Just Monika
Hey welcome to the forum person I vaguely remember.

Between what Lumpy has been posting and this there's no doubt we're being monitored.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
We did? I'm not sure it's possible to have an actual conclusion to that RP.
Eh, it was more like a "chapter complete". The thread ended from mutual agreement, not just dying.

I could be wrong, but I want to say Warthermair's faction (the Chrysalis?) killed the Archbishop and took over the Chariot, Montoya sacrificed himself to ensure the escape of Colonel Thunder and company - and I'm pretty sure Thunder regained his memories of being Fuse's old cronie in CD6, as well as made amends with Kaidart and one of the Demon factions. But, it was pretty much a retreat of survivors and a victory for War.

Top Bottom