So I'm back too.

Warthermair

Well welcome person, I run the place around here. Enjoy the circus.
Thanks for the welcome. Familiar with most of these clowns, so it should be a blast.

Eh, it was more like a "chapter complete". The thread ended from mutual agreement, not just dying.

I could be wrong, but I want to say Warthermair's faction (the Chrysalis?) killed the Archbishop and took over the Chariot, Montoya sacrificed himself to ensure the escape of Colonel Thunder and company - and I'm pretty sure Thunder regained his memories of being Fuse's old cronie in CD6, as well as made amends with Kaidart and one of the Demon factions. But, it was pretty much a retreat of survivors and a victory for War.
Oh yea, I forgot that was part of the cookie rp. Man, those Chrysalis things were bullshit op lol. Oh well, high school years right.

Chickenspleen

I could be wrong, but I want to say Warthermair's faction (the Chrysalis?) killed the Archbishop and took over the Chariot, Montoya sacrificed himself to ensure the escape of Colonel Thunder and company - and I'm pretty sure Thunder regained his memories of being Fuse's old cronie in CD6, as well as made amends with Kaidart and one of the Demon factions. But, it was pretty much a retreat of survivors and a victory for War.
I joined this community way too late.

Warthermair

Welcome back, Warthermair. Let's win some Overwatch.
Sounds great. Magifred #1633 is the account im playing on. Friend got it, but doesn't like, and i haven't been able to get it myself just yet.

Oh, were you talking about winning the game in the Hearthstone Tourny instead? lol, either way I'm up for it.

Top Bottom