Spider-Man: Home Coming Trailer

13thforsworn

I've barely watched anything from the Marvel Cinematic Universe, but damn this looks fly as fuck.

13thforsworn

Vulture actually looks good
This 100%. I asked a friend who he was, and when I googled Vulture, he looked so lame in the comics and cartoons. This version looks incredible. I love the fighter pilot helmet and fur hood aesthetics. His talons are really cool too.

Dunsparce

I think they're trying to be like the Dark Knight movies with a really shit villain in the first one, and then an amazing Green Goblin in the second. Then the actor who played him will die of an overdose or something and everybody will cosplay him on the following Halloween.

Tag_Ross

Highschool aged Peter can only have one friend, so unless his fat Asian friend is Harry Osborne, they can't make about green goblin.

Requiem

Hobgoblin is a decent villain, nothing wrong with him really. But the way Marvel is handling the MCU, we can't expect things to go exactly how we know they should. They're pretty much skipping the Gwen Stacy arc after all.

Tag_Ross

Honestly, they probably won't turn him into Hobgoblin, he will most likely just stay Peter's weird racially diverse friend, his name is probably there just to tease readers while they hide the real villain of the next movie, who will most likely be one of Peter's teachers(I'm hoping for Miles Warren)

Steal Thy Kill

Man. It's crazy to see a Peter Parker who actually looks like he's in high school. Also he was great in Civil War, so high hopes here.

Chickenspleen

In the comics, Ned Leeds also ends up hooking up with Peter's first love interest, Betty Brant. Not sure if she'll be in the movie or not.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Man, the choreography in that stop-heist fight scene was terrible.

13thforsworn

In the comics, Ned Leeds also ends up hooking up with Peter's first love interest, Betty Brant. Not sure if she'll be in the movie or not.
Damn, how many side-chicks does Spider-Man have? Mary Jane, Gwen Stacy, the black girl in this film is a "Liz Allen", and now you're telling me there's some other girl? This guy is shooting webs in more ways than one.

Requiem

I thought she was supposed to be a black Mary Jane? Well dang, I'm okay with a new character but I'd have been fine with making MJ black as well. Eh, it is what it is.

Top Bottom