Inactive Spyfall: Games on Hiatus

Walrus

18 hours are up.

@Chickenspleen you have until Jeroth redirects his question to answer his question.

@Jeroth as soon as you redirect your question to another player, Chickenspleen will be eliminated.

Walrus

Chickenspleen has been eliminated!

Chickenspleen was the Spy!

@Chickenspleen this does mean a town win but I will give you an opportunity to guess the location. If you guess correctly, you get to win too!

As another note, considering how many times people approached 18 hours this game, it might be worth discussing altering the 18 hour limit (e.g. make it 24 hours). What are your guys thoughts on that?

Anatronman

This game is really hard.

I really liked Jeroth's play that game. Not sure how we could have made that one less obvious.

Firedemon

*Pistol whips Jeroth*

ALRIGHT I FUCKIN' LIED, I DIDN'T DROP SHIT

*Shoots randomly in the air*

THIS IS A ROBBERY, START FILLING UP THESE CLICHE MONEY SACKS AND NOBODY GETS HURT

EXCEPT THAT GUY I JUST HURT

Walrus

Game! Everyone wins!

Players
Firedemon - Robber
Coolpool - Armored Car Driver
Jeroth - Teller
Anatronman - Consultant
Chickenspleen - Spy

Next game will start in roughly 10 hours. Game awards soonish (busy day).

This game is really hard.
Perhaps it would be easier if you guys didn't talk as much.

Surprising new one-time variant for the next game - Players can not post answers, questions, or side comments longer than three words (not counting player names).

Example
No I not

@Jeroth, Dinner or Breakfast?
A "side comment" is defined as a post that doesn't ask or answer a bolded question. I will allow double posting, but each separate post needs to be a complete thought.

I've never played Spyfall this way. I just kind of want to see how this plays out. If you're going for that roleplaying award, consider this challenge mode.

Last edited:
Top Bottom