Inactive Spyfall: Games on Hiatus

Walrus

Roles sent. Game 11 start!

The first player to post should ask a bolded question @ another player.

Last edited:

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Did you check in the back? We were supposed to go over this beforehand so no problems would spring up. Well, once you find it let's do this quick and clean.

@Jeroth How much did you spend on Firedemon's stuff? You know we need the stuff.

Anatronman

I'd have to advise you to stop worrying about the time. We're well within our margins.

@Jeroth So, let's get out the books. How has this year been?

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Ey new guy, what's with all the questions? You should know why we need to watch the clock yeah?

(This is a non-bolded question that you do not need to answer)

Walrus

@Chickenspleen you have ~12 hours before the 18 hour elimination timer on responding.

You have two windows
1) Respond before the 18 hours are up (recommended)
2) Respond after the 18 hours are up but before Chickenspleen coolpool2 gets a chance to redirect his question to another player (not recommended).
To be clear, Jeroth went over 18 today but is fine because he responded before the 2nd window there. I would have posted a reminder for him if I was online. You guys have some flexibility in enforcing the 18 hour rule (e.g. coolpool could immediately post a question redirection after 18 hours or could intentionally wait a bit to give Chicken more time).

Last edited:

Chickenspleen

Why shouldn't we worry about the time? What kind of any operation do you think we're running here? Look, I'll cut you some slack since you're new here, but where I'm from every little detail counts. Speaking of which...

@Firedemon You find your stuff yet?

Walrus

It has been over 18 hours.

@Chickenspleen, as soon as you redirect your question to another player, Firedemon will be eliminated and his alignment will be revealed.

@Firedemon, you will stay in the game if you post before Chickenspleen redirects.

Anatronman

I'm married.

@Firedemon Listen, we can't have you back there unsupervised. Can you take the new guy to make sure you don't... touch anything while you're back there?

Top Bottom