Inactive Spyfall: Games on Hiatus

Walrus

Roles sent. Game starts!

First person to post can boldy ask @anyOtherPlayer a question. That player must then respond to the question within 18 hours, thereby giving everyone else an opportunity to see if that player has any idea what they are talking about.

Answer too vaguely, and other players may raise their eyebrows.
Answer too specifically, and the Spy may win the game thanks to your kindly provided information.

Players
Lotus
Tim
Danny
Jeroth
Recon

Go!

Last edited:
D

Danny

Unregsistered User
@RECONmaster How desirable would you describe instructions are from the the place we are both clearly involved with?

also did you hear that prince has died?

Last edited by a moderator:

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
@RECONmaster How desirable would you describe instructions are from the the place we are both clearly involved with?

also did you hear that prince has died?
Desirable? I wouldn't describe any instruction as desirable but I am content with what I am instructed to do and will follow those instructions. It's gotten me this far and I can't complain.

Enough about me, @Jeroth how's your end of ship holding up?

Walrus

(Just spectating but think you can figure out what's going on? Send me a PM as soon as you have a guess of the location and/or Spy for your chance to win the Smartest Spectator Award! PM guesses that are blatantly incorrect for a chance to win the Stupidest Spectator Award!)

Last edited:

Walrus

Town wins!

Tim was the Spy!
Tim guessed: Ocean Liner
Actual Location: Corporate Party!

Jeroth was an Enterrainer
Danny was the Owner
Lotus was an Unwelcome Guest
RECON was the Manager

MVP Award - RECON! His saying of the word "ship" won the game!

Most Confusing Question Award: Danny!

Stupidest Spectator Award: Firedemon! He called everyone an idiot while boldly saying it was the ocean liner!

Smartest Spectator Award: Nobody!

Walrus

I hate that notification too. It naturally shows up and is making me want to stop using that app forever.

Top Bottom