Inactive Spyfall: Games on Hiatus

D

Danny

Unregsistered User
I call bullshit. RECON saying it was a ship should have been an instant accusation trigger if it wasn't a ship.

\in I guess
I did suspect him after he said ship, but I wanted to wait for more information.
I think tim jumped the gun ever so slightly, he guessed before everyone had even answered/asked a question, which I guess is a little bit like a day 1 lynch in Mafia. Hopefully the next round lasts a bit longer :)

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
I call bullshit. RECON saying it was a ship should have been an instant accusation trigger if it wasn't a ship.
I was hoping that nobody would have called me on that, I was trying to mislead the spy and relied a little heavily on my "got me here but I can't complain" part since it got me into a party or some shit.

Overall the game ran really quick and I was thinking that if you guys were too suspicious I'd drop heavier hints.

Also /in.

Walrus

GAME 2 START

First player to post asks a bolded question @ any other player of their choice. That player will have 18 hours to respond to the question and to ask the next bolded question.

Players (6)

Lotus
Jeroth
Danny
RECON
Firedemon
Coolpool

Last edited:

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
It is a bit of a vague question. We wouldn't want to spell it out for the spy now, would we?

Walrus

*reply to Jeroth's question*

@Jeroth how's the view for you?
Rules clarification: You CAN'T bounce back and forth with questions; you have to ask another player (not yourself and not the person that just asked you a question).

It's not that big of a deal to break this rule once, so I'll allow what's already happened

Regarding appropriate levels of vagueness/specificity in questions/answers: Feel free to define your own meta. There are no hard guidelines on this.

Last edited:
D

Danny

Unregsistered User
I think they're pretty rude. I've been waiting forever for service.

@Danny Are these prices outrageous or what?
With my role, I don't get many chances to actually use this place since I'm normally on the door. But I've heard people say as much.

@Firedemon what is your opinion on the staff?

Top Bottom