Inactive Spyfall: Games on Hiatus

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
I'm doing my best sir to reduce the wait as much as possible.

@Lotus I'm sorry that your experience has been less than exceptional. What can I do to make it better?

Last edited:

Walrus

Town wins!

The Spy (Lotus) guessed "Restaurant"
Actual Location: Hotel!

Roles
RECON was a Receptionist
Jeroth
was a Guest
Firedemon
was the Hotel Manager
Coolpool
was a Housekeeper
Danny
was a Doorman

Awards coming soon. Sign ups for game 3 start now! 24 hour sign-up.

Walrus

Game 2 Awards

Most Valuable Player
goes to Coolpool!
@Jeroth, what do you think of the food service around here?
Coolpool started the game off with a reference to food that, with the help of a town that continued to reference food, prices, and wait times throughout their posts, tricked the Spy into losing the game. This was more of a team effort, but Coolpool gets credit for starting the confusion.

Best Roleplaying goes to RECONmaster!
I'm doing my best sir to reduce the wait as much as possible.

@Lotus I'm sorry that your experience has been less than exceptional. What can I do to make it better?
As a Receptionist at the front desk of the hotel, this was a spot on reply to both the Hotel Manager`s question and customer complaints made by a Spy infuriated by how non-restaurant-like his hotel service had been. If I was more strict about out of character posting when giving this award (RECON "broke character" for a rules reminder and a post-victory quib), it would go to Firedemon for his consistent and also-appreciated Hotel Manager fury.

Best Spectator goes to Walrus!
Nobody sent me any PMs with guesses, so I get a reward this time!

MVP (Gameplay effectiveness) and Best Roleplayer (Being in character, regardless of whether or not the play is effective) are rewards that I'd like to consistently keep in the game. Will be trying to think of other simple ones that are easy to regularly throw in.

Game 3 Sign-ups continue! 2/8 max so far.

Last edited:

Walrus

Hm...Need at least 3 to start. I'll spread the word about this some more and extend sign-ups for another 24 hours.

Firedemon

AH WHAT?! SPEAK UP SONNY! I DON'T HEAR SO WELL THESE DAYS. HEY WAIT! THIS ISN'T MY NAVY REUNION! FOOD? STILL BETTER THAN THAT SHIT I ATE IN IWO JIMA! CAUSE IT WAS SHIT!

@Danny ARE YOU MY GRANDSON? GOD YOU CAME OUT UGLY I KNEW MY DAUGHTER MADE TERRIBLE CHOICES. CAN YOU TAKE ME TO MY REUNION?

Walrus

Accusation phase!

If Jeroth also accuses Firedemon: Game ends!

If Jeroth chooses to trust Firedemon: Game continues with the questions phase.

@Jeroth, it's all up to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom