Ended Stealthy's DBZ Abridged Mafia: Game Over! Vegeta and Nappa Win!

Easy

Right Honorable Justice

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Some scum may have known his role. Others could figure it, (he was being fishy). Needs discussing after dawn.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
P3: Get wrecked, Whitetiger. Get Krillined. Get Yamcha'd. Get Raditzed. Get lynched.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Yeah... see this here? This is me not being a bunch'a fagoots. Rest of you fuckers, give up already.

Anatronman

I have a couple suspicions regarding which characters people are. Do we think it's fun to cheese out the game by guessing scum wincons?

Dunsparce

Here's my current theory: Ro3 is leading the Ginyu force (he's probably not actually Ginyu, he's just the best player) and most of the people who lynched Whitetiger are his scumbuddies. I'm pretty much the only person who had an actual reason to lynch him, although it probably looks like I voted on him just because he scumclaimed. What's interesting is that nobody stepped up to defend him, which makes me think that the more quiet players (Null, Ray, Jeroth) are in Freeza's army. It's also possible that my understanding of the battle lines are wrong, since I'm just assuming that there are two mafia chats based on Whitetiger's last words.

As for what the mafia's precise goal is, I have no idea, since I never watched DBZ. I'm guessing they have to kill Goku, who I know is the main character. Anatron, why don't you tell us what you think their wincons are, and also who's what character?

Rondait

since I'm just assuming that there are two mafia chats based on Whitetiger's last words.
Maybe I was wrong to, but I assumed he was referring to the fact that the OP clearly states that both the good guys and the bad guys have a "mafia chat". Stealthy isn't a complete bastard, and I would expect him to not lie in the OP about something like that.

Lotus

Maybe I was wrong to, but I assumed he was referring to the fact that the OP clearly states that both the good guys and the bad guys have a "mafia chat". Stealthy isn't a complete bastard, and I would expect him to not lie in the OP about something like that.
Question is, with there being 8 good guys, 8 bad guys, and 2 neutral, how big do you think the 'informed minorities' are on each side? Also, I almost fully expect that Vegeta and Ghost Nappa are mason buddies, because Ghost Nappa.

I imagine the top dog on each side (Frieza/Goku) are informed. I'd suspect that Zarbon and Dodoria are his closest goons that might be informed with him. The Ginyus are 5/8 scum, so I can most easily see them as non-informed, though maybe Ginyu is in with the Frieza buddies because he's Frieza's strongest elite?

On the flip side, looking at the characters and using theme knowledge and the saga, I'd say that it's probably Goku, Krillin, and Gohan that are in the know. I'd consider Bulma, but she fussed the whole time about being abandoned and having no clue in the show, so that probably leaves her out of the informed. Piccolo might be mason buddies with Nail/Guru as well, so it might be that the good guys 'informed minority' aren't the main focus characters.

TL;DR I feel there's a strong chance that with the death of Frieza, the informed influence of the bad guys has been diminished drastically, not to mention their combat effectiveness.

As far as pairing characters to players? Fuck.
I have a couple suspicions regarding which characters people are. Do we think it's fun to cheese out the game by guessing scum wincons?
I don't even know where you'd draw any suspicion, other than out your ass on this. It's not like anyone RP'd hard day 1 or anything. TTGL style. That paired with the mix of the fact that the meta is way skewed because looking scummy has as many advantages as disadvantages in this game.

Top Bottom