Ended Stealthy's DBZ Abridged Mafia: Game Over! Vegeta and Nappa Win!

Tag_Ross

The fuck you talking about, once the day ends we can only speak twenty words at a time, if you've got something to say say it now.

Steal Thy Kill

Here's your vote count:
Lotus-Ro, Chicken
Chicken- Easy, Shizno, Shadow, FD, Tim, Andy, Tag, Rondait, Anatron

And he's hammered. Sorry for delay, Witcher 2 and work and beer make a potent time-sucking combination.

Chickenspleen was lynched! He was...

Zarbon:

"Oh, trust me, I know what it's like to take a hard one to the face."

Prepare Yourself For the Beast Within (Passive): When attacked, you will access your second form. It's much uglier, and your innuendos become much less subtle. However, while in this form your Power Level will increase by 10 Raditz.

Maybe I’m Gay, Or Maybe Stereotypes are Bullshit (Active): Each night you may target a player, and will hang around them. If any other player comes to investigate them player, you will distract the investigator with homoerotic innuendos followed by mentions of your girlfriend. The investigation will fail accordingly, because the investigator will spend too long being puzzled over your sexuality.

Night 2 Begins.

Last edited:

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
EZOPAF.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Nighttime FoS AnatronMan.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Probably cause you scum, Andy. Just like Whitetiger and Chickenspleen, but weaker.

Steal Thy Kill

Oh god so much cancer. Uh... tonight? Probably. I'm more or less going from errands to work to food to social things so after all that.

Top Bottom