Ended Stealthy's DBZ Abridged Mafia: Game Over! Vegeta and Nappa Win!

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Shit, this woulda been an awesome mafia game to be a part of. Somebody should totally start one the fuck up.

Steal Thy Kill

Dunsparce. I was Guldo. So. Many. Dog. Treats. I've never wanted a player dead more.
Goldo got so pissed off he mentioned something in thread about the dog treats! Vegeta Wins!

Vegeta

"You're either perfect, or you're not me."

Saiyan Biology (Passive): Your Power Level will increase based on the damage done to you in a night. Yours will increase more than other Saiyans because plot, and you will heal faster.

Renegade For Life (Active): Fight a player, and deal damage equal to your Power Level to try and kill them. If you fail to kill a player, you will take damage.

I’m a Super Saiyan (Active): At the beginning of the next phase, it will be announced that you (Vegeta) have gone Super Saiyan. You will not actually go Super Saiyan. You can do this multiple times.

Throw a Dog Treat at Goldo (Active): You throw a dog treat at Goldo. There is no limit to the amount of times you do this. You will get a bonus victory if you piss Goldo off so much they say something in thread about it.
Shadow also got a large amount of likes! Ghost Nappa also wins!

Ghost Nappa

"Vegeta. Vegeeeeeeta. I'm haunting you."

And I’m a Ghost (Passive): You cannot die. Any attempts to nightkill you will fail. If you are lynched, you will be revealed as Ghost Nappa, but will still be able to post freely, and even lynch freely. You will fade when Vegeta dies.

I Am Hilarious And You Will Quote Everything I Say (Bonus): You will achieve a bonus victory based on the number of likes you accrue on your posts.

Hilariously Derailing One-Liner (Triggered): If you produce the best one-liner of the day phase, then a pseudo-random player will be roleblocked the following night and have their Power Level temporarily decreased.

Top Bottom