Ended Stealthy's DBZ Abridged Mafia: Game Over! Vegeta and Nappa Win!

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Which means lynch FD first for already suggesting a policy lynch, of course.

Steal Thy Kill

Alright. Roles out. OP has been updated with the info for the game (so you should probably go double check that), and that's that.

Day 1 Start

Requiem

I might be overstepping my spectating position, but Thunderclaw only filled a spot because there was no one to take it. Could AnatronMan have his spot? It's a thought, that's all. Since nothing has happened in the game at this moment.

Anyways, back to spectating. I won't disrupt the game. *disappears*

Dunsparce

I know from reading through Witch Hunt Mafia that in addition to being a dancing stallion, Ro3 is a goddamn mastermind, so he's the only one I'm really worried about.

I'm gonna go ahead and Lynch TC for three reasons.
1. He stole the position from my old buddy Anatron.
2. To steal the first TC lynch from Firedemon.
3. To make Req's statement that "nothing's happened yet" untrue, thus meaning, ironically, that TC has to stay in the game.

Lotus

@Steal Thy Kill I also made a few adjustments mid game in TTGL, but I think they mainly fucked things for everyone and helped none.

Dunsparce, I think I'm going to have to lynch you because you couldn't come up with a fourth reason to Lynch TC, and that sounds pretty scummy in my book.

Lynch Dunsparce

Shizno

Man, I'm super suspicious of Dunsparce now, but I wanna see what the fuck TC's gonna do. He could still drop out and give his role to Anatron and all that.

Edit: And by super, I of course mean mildly.

Dunsparce

Dunsparce, I think I'm going to have to lynch you because you couldn't come up with a fourth reason to Lynch TC, and that sounds pretty scummy in my book.
See, giving too many reasons behind a TC lynch would almost imply that he actually matters. We've gotta keep his self-esteem as low as possible.

Steal Thy Kill

@Steal Thy Kill I also made a few adjustments mid game in TTGL, but I think they mainly fucked things for everyone and helped none.

Lynch Dunsparce
Yeah, and I worry about that too, but hopefully it'll work out. Also, since this is no longer standard and I forgot to put it in the OP (now rectified), you will not be told if your night action failed unless you would typically get a result back from me. So the Cop will know if their action failed, while the Doctor will not.

Top Bottom