Ended Stealthy's DBZ Abridged Mafia: Game Over! Vegeta and Nappa Win!

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Lynch Whitetiger even harder.

Firedemon

Whitetiger, why are you implicitly claiming town? 10/18 players are not on your side if you claim town. 10/18 players are not on your side if you claim scum. I almost want Anatron to die and flip town, just so the next day will be a rush to bus you for claiming to be in the minority faction.

Tag_Ross

He didn't necessarily claim town, just not scum, could be one of the independent 2, almost makes me want to switch, but no favors for anatron, Lynch anatron just as hard as before.

Steal Thy Kill

Lynch Count (Right this time?)

Dunsparce: 3 (Lotus, Zircom, Tim)
Firedemon: 2 (Rondait, Dunsparce)
Anatron: 5 (Tag Ross, Shadow, Ro3, Andy, Tiger)
Tiger: 3 (Shizno, FD, Easy)

10 to hammer.

Phase will end when I wake up on Thursday unless you wind up with some spirited/substantial conversation, or you're clearly just shy of a hammer. I am keeping track of who hasn't talked yet, so speak up you fucks.

Ro Ro Ro

Unlynch

So, Anatron did not pan out the way I anticipated. In the past, I remember Anatron would come out pretty quick with a roleclaim if there was any pressure on him. He did not roleclaim, which in a lot of ways, is very good. It however, leaves me with little to no leads for this first day.

Lynch Whitetiger

This one seems to be falling under the pressure though. I'd like to see where this goes.

Rondait

I'm going to go ahead and Unlynch Firedemon and Lynch Tiger. I really don't prefer lynching him over Antron (nor do I prefer lynching Anatron over him) as far as gut reads go, but Anatron has been gone for a while so between the two I'd rather see him stay in the game for at least another phase.

AndyM03

I wasn't even aware lynching Anatron was a meme, which makes the req in me (mhmm) scream harder. Not only that, my 'suspicion' of Ro wasn't too substantial, and i'm not going to stay true to my guns on any day 1 hunches. Both morally and because Tiger seems odd in his defence, I shall
Unlynch Anatron
Lynch Whitetiger

Unfortunately since there is a solid moral argument for not lynching Anatron, the people switching or abiding for not lynching Anatron can't be considered scum, or at least not accurately. Whoever started the bandwagon, I can't recall who, is at fault for starting something that gives us less information in the event the lynch fails, as it is currently doing so. Regardless of their intent, the action has done some damage I think. I guess we'll know for sure later on in the game.
If whitetiger started it lmao even more happy to lynch him.

Chickenspleen

Okay, looking back it looks like Tag Ross was the first person to lynch Anatron, followed closely by Shadow. I don't feel inclined to lynch either of those guys.

AndyM03

Okay, looking back it looks like Tag Ross was the first person to lynch Anatron, followed closely by Shadow. I don't feel inclined to lynch either of those guys.
Tag did a sort of double lynch, sort of making Shadow's feel like a first lynch if I was in his position. Ro's second lynch I didn't like at all. I think that's what made me suspicious of him in the first place, plus now he was the third lynch to Anatron. Call me bloodthirsty on a weakish hunch but now I'm keen to lynch Ro, but probably after Whittiger, we'll see how it all turns out I guess. Just my thoughts at the moment.

Anatronman

I agree that it looks like Ro is out for blood. Me lynching Tiger is just as much of a meme as me getting bussed Day I so I feel like FoSing Ro is the most comfortable move I can make today.

What I will say is that the signals I'm getting from Ro are also coming from Tag, but with less words to read. There's a lot to be read from how people play around a "sure-thing" Day I bandwagon.

Whitetiger

Whitetiger, why are you implicitly claiming town? 10/18 players are not on your side if you claim town. 10/18 players are not on your side if you claim scum. I almost want Anatron to die and flip town, just so the next day will be a rush to bus you for claiming to be in the minority faction.
Because if you keep your alignment ambiguous then EVERYONE is fine with killing you. If you claim an alignment the players of that alignment will (hopefully) not lynch you and it will be super obvious which side everyone is on when everyone of one alignment kills you. It's not just about living, it's about giving as much information to your side's players as possible. This is especially true when you're town and you (presumably) have more limited information than the scum (though I don't know if say the Ginyu force were divided into pairs with 1 solo or some shit so maybe one or two of them are in the dark). If I declare myself as town and get lynched by a bunch of scum, it gives a smaller pool for cops and vigis to check/shoot into. If I remain alignment ambiguous then everyone will just say "Well he could have been anything so I just lynched him.

Anyway I don't know if people are just being autistic or if people think I'm playing differently or some shit but I'm pretty much always uncomfortable on day 1 regardless of alignment. It's a clusterfuck and I'd honestly prefer if games started on night 0 rather than day 1 because it's a total crapshoot and as a more active player who likes to post a lot, I feel like I'm at far more risk of being lynched than players who just lurk. By even posting in the thread or being mentioned your odds of being lynched shoot through the fucking roof relative to the lurkers. Rayeon, Null, and Riyant have said little to nothing today and wouldn't have been even called out if I hadn't spent a few minutes to figure out who was lurking as a means of defense to stop myself from getting lynched. And yeah I'm guilty of this behavior too because I supported a lynch on Anatron when he was being fairly active, but I never was really going to lynch him until it looked like it was going to be one of the two of us because none of the other bandwagons gained any traction at all.

Y'see, I don't want to lynch Anatron because unless I'm mistaken, this is the first time in a while he's played. So with that in mind, Lynch Whitetiger, for now.
Also Shizno if you're town again then this is like the 3rd or 4th time you've tried to have me lynched while we're the same alignment since I came back to the forums. I don't know if you're scum this game and just being consistent or if you are genuinely that much of a donkey that after being wrong several times you don't stop to think that maybe just maybe you shouldn't trust your gut about me.

Anatronman

The things I'm hearing make sense to me. Mostly the Night 0 thing because that's what I did for my games, but ultimately everyone's argument against being lynched is that it's not fair and I wanted to play and you guys are bullies.

EDIT: Also worth noting is that people who have played mafia with me before know that lurking Day I while I'm game is an excellent strategy because the day usually becomes about putting me in the ground. Keep checking who's been reading without writing.

rayeon

Rayeon, Null, and Riyant have said little to nothing today and wouldn't have been even called out if I hadn't spent a few minutes to figure out who was lurking as a means of defense to stop myself from getting lynched.
Shit dude these day 1's are just fucking weird to me, I'm not sure if me posting really helps me figure the game out when we got no hard information to go off. I don't really know most peoples habits on these forums since I'm pretty fresh so I can't exactly easily tell whose scummy. I don't have a lot to contribute besides thinking that this isn't exactly your usual town game white, but under pressure you seem to be trying to figure out the game at least from your perspective. Then again like I said earlier, with nothing concrete to go off I can't comfortably make reads like that. For now I'd say maybe lynching white here is a mistake from a town perspective as he's a pretty solid player imo, so for the townies out there you might want to take note of whose voting on him.

AndyM03

Day 1's are usually low information. Unless you want to out yourself as Tigers buddy I don't see a reason not to lynch him, he's had a few stumbles under pressure and assuming your post was dishonest we can now link you and Tiger if he's scum. Then again I doubt scum would defend him this late but yeah, day 1 sucks.

Null Hypothesis

Donor III
With the high amount of scum in this game one could assume they would pool their votes to force a lynch which makes me less suspicions at least for right now of Anatronman and Whitetiger. Lynch Tag Ross.

rayeon

Day 1's are usually low information. Unless you want to out yourself as Tigers buddy I don't see a reason not to lynch him, he's had a few stumbles under pressure and assuming your post was dishonest we can now link you and Tiger if he's scum. Then again I doubt scum would defend him this late but yeah, day 1 sucks.
That's a fair point, I think I'll just have to let go of my reservations and go with the Lynch Whitetiger, it'll give him more time to focus on xcom 2 I'm steam sharing him.

AndyM03

With the high amount of scum in this game one could assume they would pool their votes to force a lynch which makes me less suspicions at least for right now of Anatronman and Whitetiger. Lynch Tag Ross.
Don't know if I'm ready to unlynch but this is very important to note.

Anatronman

Just because this has been sitting here all day, I'd like to get some words from Easy. He's a good player, and I want something from him that isn't a lynch with no text.

Top Bottom