Ended Stealthy's DBZ Abridged Mafia: Game Over! Vegeta and Nappa Win!

Anatronman

With less than 24 hours, I may or may not like to pick an actual lynch before you all kill me. Someone say something stupid like who their partner is.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Just "Ro" or "Ro3" for short.

Anatronman

God dammit I don't remember if I pissed off Ro3 back in be day. Because if so sorry, but if not dud r u srs.

Ro Ro Ro

Well, I do actually have a few reasons for lynching you. Am I going to say them? No.
I don't want people to change how they play just because I have a few random suspicions.

AndyM03

I'm getting bad vibes from Ro, but I've got no reason to trust Anatron. It's his first game in ages and as much as I want to be a req and say let's not kill him, I think we're running out of time, so I'm gonna be a Tirin instead. Grr Rawr. We'll see what Anatron pops out as and evaluate from there, as we always do.
Lynch Anatron

Shadow

Banned
Y'see, I don't want to lynch Anatron because unless I'm mistaken, this is the first time in a while he's played.
But we always lynch Anatron on Day 1. It's up there with 'Tim is always the SK' and 'Lahiem is always mafia' on the list of well-known forum mafia memes. We're just following the proper procedure, is all. If we don't, we risk tearing apart the very fabric of this community, and possibly the entire universe. You wouldn't want that, would you?

We must adhere to our memes, Shizno.

Shadow

Banned
Walrus says stuff that is quite idiotic
TC is bad at all things technologic
Andy's Ferrari is leaving the scene
These are a few of my favorite memes

Tim is the SK, and Tropag's a fagoot
'tween Shizno's legs is where Druby sticks his boot
Wolfy would like something diff'rent, it seems

Wilger gets stiff when his engine gets hotter
Frilzer would like you to drink some more water
Rondait jumps off cliffs on sight of colleagues

When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite memes
And then I don't feel
So bad

Dunsparce

So basically we're lynching Anatron because it's a meme? I don't like it, but if it's not him, it'll be me, so I won't argue. I guess that Andy's Tirin logic is good, too. If he's scum, FoS all the people who didn't lynch him. If he's town, FoS all the people who DID lynch him.

Top Bottom