Ended Stealthy's DBZ Abridged Mafia: Game Over! Vegeta and Nappa Win!

Anatronman

I'm just trying to get everybody talking before the day ends. I don't see a lynch going through before the Steal Thy Clock goes off and I want to hear everyone's two cents.

Shadow

Banned
You do realize you just asked your teammates to blatantly out themselves just to save your sorry ass, right?

Dunsparce

I'm Zarbon. I'm sure some of you lynching me are part of freiza's army or the ginyu force because I claimed I was town. Get off me and let's no lynch.
So let me nitpick this statement for clues. I feel safe in doing so, because there is now a town majority. It looks like there are two mafia chats (ginyu's and freeza's) and they have the same goal. If that assumption is true, then either your own team mates threw you under the bus, or the entire town and the independents all lynched you. You say you're "sure" some of them lynched you. You'd probably be correct, considering how unlikely it is. I think it's fair to say that at least a few of the people who voted to lynch you were throwing you under the bus.

Let's look at the people who lynched Whitetiger tonight and tomorrow. A lot of them jumped on him without really giving a reason. Anatron just joined the bandwagon so he wouldn't get lynched himself, so I don't find him all that scummy for now.

Steal Thy Kill

Whitetiger was lynched! He was...

Freeza:

"If I had any single regret for the countless horrific events that have transpired in my wake... it's that I'm dying."

Transform. Spoiler Warning, It's Not Getting Old Anytime Soon (Passive): You have 4 fucking forms, and then you're still not powered up to 100%. After every night, you advance a form. This does nothing but make you even more hilariously powerful compared to everybody else.

Blow Up the Planet (Passive): If Goku goes Super Saiyan, then you will attempt to blow up the planet and end the game. This will take five minutes (2 day phases), and it will be announced via modpost that Freeza is trying to blow up the planet. If you succeed, then nobody wins.

Die (Active): Attack a player, and deal damage equal to your Power Level to try and kill them. You probably will.

HOWEVER, given that a lynch is a definite kill no matter what, it helps town to have a chance to lynch the higher level power characters like Freeza.

Also I haven't gotten a lot of sleep recently so feel free to pester me with questions about clarity please do so.

(Also Tim I was just fucking with you)

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Fuck. Was almost finished with a big ass post.

Stealthy: do quotes count towards the word limit?

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Fair. Here's the deal, townies. Someone do me a solid and keep responding to me, so I can piecemeal it.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Fair. Here's the deal, townies. Someone do me a solid and keep responding to me, so I can piecemeal it.
...on second thought, this would take way too long. Whatever. Shit's not that important.

Top Bottom