Ended Stealthy's DBZ Abridged Mafia: Game Over! Vegeta and Nappa Win!

Steal Thy Kill

The Witcher 3 is, in fact, a great reason.

Also between the holiday weekend and my own absence, consider the tentative deadline as being Thursday night, unless it's clear that there's some solid discussion still going on that wants more time.

TimTh33nchant3r

Lynch Tag Ross.

He should know by now that I rarely lynch Lotus after the day one scrimmage unless I have some kind of a reason, and FoS'ing for doing the same thing I always do is dumb and scummy. Dummy.

AndyM03

I think I placed Ro under the finger of suspicion earlier. Let me say that while that remains, if his way of throwing off suspicion is to put together really well informed indictments of all the people I call out, we should keep him around to better decide who to trust after he flips.
I did the same thing, and I agree with this sentiment. I disagree with his Lotus analysis but I don't have any reason to trust/distrust Lotus, so I also don't mind keeping Ro around for a bit.
Lynch Null
I feel really iffy about Null, and the way he spoke in his one post honestly is enough to lead me to believe he is scum, especially with how lynching Whitetiger turned out.
Although Dunsparce can't keep claiming new, i'm not '14Not15' enough to get suspicious or angsty over the call. We haven't called him on it in earlier games (I don't think) and compared to others it's clear he still thinks of himself as new, though it is probably time to stop saying it and for us to not give it any amount of credit.

It seems we all have our own suspicious on particular targets. I guess we should compile all the arguments we have and then come together as a town to pick the best one, because we'll accomplish nothing spread out like this.
really busy so shot not compiling evidence because i'm a piece of shit xxz

Also this might not be correct but it's interesting that the mafia might not want to be coming off as aggressive at this point with Freiza dead and the town's odds still likely to miss. Then again, they might go the opposite and be hyper aggressive. Depends how organised certain factions are. If they're passive then most of the lynches we have at the moment are probably good choices, otherwise we'll have to look at the people lynching.
yes i just summed at mafia in a nutshell with that last sentence okay.

Lotus

Lynch Lotus

This is not my strongest read, but with the activity being pretty low right now, it's at least something. I was looking for people who weren't on the Whitetiger bandwagon, and he came up as voting for dunsparce instead. Looking at dunsparce, he's been playing a fine game. Dunsparce somehow did not realize the Anatron 2012 video Shadow posted was an old meme, but that is fine.

Lotus' latest post contains a lot of guesswork, making him seem like not one of the informed of the bad guys.
My lynch on Dunsparce was an early day 1 joke that I just didn't remove because there was no reason to.

However, he follows immediately after by a bit of hinting towards something
I wasn't hinting at anything with my speculation that the Ginyu force was 5/8 of the scum. I literally read the list of scum names and grouped them as they are grouped in the show and used logic to come to my conclusions. To say that I could only come up with that if I were scum is basically saying that no townie could do the same.
Ro Ro Ro said:
I think Lotus is a Ginyu member. It is a reasonable conclusion that he drew from the game, but I feel that a player would not make this sort of statement unless they were part of the group in question. I would operate under the assumption that the opposing team would be powerful, and not make it seem like the possibility isn't there. Someone who is part of it would benefit to do so though. Making the group seem less threatening would make it easier to slip under the radar.
"Huh, Captain Ginyu, Burter, Jeice, Recoome, and Goldo are all members of the Ginyu force, but I'm not one of them, so I couldn't possibly just guess that they're teamed together." - That's dumb fucking logic. FoS Ro3 for ignorant fucking 'scumhunting' I more or less determined that those 5 would not be informed, because starting at 8v8, having 5v5 informed would be far less chaotic than 3v3 informed. I simply used 'what would I do if I were the GM' logic.

One flip side, which I described in that post that you completely left out of your reasoning to point that I'm scum, I gave just as much detail and consideration for who might be grouped in town, and gave mutiple examples and theories. Many of which other people also posted AFTER I did.

I dunno why the fuck you're calling me out for putting my piece in first.

Anatronman

The Lotus vs. Ro fight is really fun to watch but it's narrowing the focus of the game down to picking one of them. We need to start actually getting the lurkers into the discussion.

TimTh33nchant3r

The Lotus vs. Ro fight is really fun to watch but it's narrowing the focus of the game down to picking one of them. We need to start actually getting the lurkers into the discussion.
Both of these statements are true. I'm going to keep my lynch on Tag though, because he keeps saying things that are wrong. Off the top of my head, every game where Lotus and I have been alive day 2, I didn't lynch him that day. Therefore to label me suspicious for not doing something different than I have been is...either really unbelievably stupid or just some kind of weird scum play to try and take advantage of forum tropes that aren't actually supported by any kind of statistical data.

In fact, I'm pretty sure I can't remember an instance where I tried to lynch Lotus day two. So, I'm gonna go ahead and challenge Tag to dig up something to substantiate his paper-thin claim that I'm scum because my playstyle didn't change, by proving that it did. It may just be that I'm stupid sometimes and forget doing shit like that.

With all that out of the way, let's FoS some lurkers, like Firedemon, Null, Shadow, and Zircom. All of these might not be lurkers, but I don't remember them having anything substantial posted, and that may not be all of the lurkers, but it seems like an ok place to start.

Chickenspleen

Yeah, I'm gonna FoS Tag. He didn't exactly lynch Tim, but using memes to decide on day 2 seems very unwise at least.

Tag_Ross

IsTim really challenging me as scum for a joke fos? I almost feel like lynching him for that, but he hasn't done much to earn a Lynch, all he did this game was argue that I'm scum for making a joke fos.

Anyways, with the numbers the anti-town players have it's still >50%chance to hit scum at random, I'm not saying to just hit randoms, only that at this time it's less dangerous for town if we Lynch semi-random.

Also, I don't see why anyone is arguing that some scum 'might' have lynched tiger, it was 10 to Lynch, there are 8 town players, that means there were definitely two anti town players who lynched tiger, and if you're a town player who didn't Lynch tiger that means you should know for a fact that even if both the independents lynched tiger at least one scum player had to Lynch tiger, if you want to look at that group go for it.

rayeon

At this point I'm gonna assume Lotus and Ro are just bussing each other because they're both relatively unimportant mafia roles. Anatron's on the money with wanting to pull out the lurkers(I've been a little busy fuck you) so until the quieter members actually speak up I'm suspicious of all of them. I'd say we try to push on the lurkers and if that doesn't go anywhere we should probably lynch Lotus or Ro.

Anatronman

I know I can't call scum on people for being charismatic and we're all here to have fun, but has Shadow posted anything that has been totally about the game and not kind of meme-y? I'd be cautious before I used the forum's "like" system in this game.

Tag_Ross

I'd say it's super bad, because if anyone is the SK, it's vegeta.
Well, he and ghost nappa are the independents, so it's pretty safe to assume he is.
I know I can't call scum on people for being charismatic and we're all here to have fun, but has Shadow posted anything that has been totally about the game and not kind of meme-y? I'd be cautious before I used the forum's "like" system in this game.
That's what he does, I don't think I've ever tried to actually play the game seriously unless nothing is happening or he's pretty much the only player left.

Shadow

Banned
has Shadow posted anything that has been totally about the game and not kind of meme-y?
How dare you insinuate that I am deliberately spouting nonsensical gibberish for my own personal entertainment during the few moments of this game when I've felt the need to type words into the text box and click 'Reply'.

You, my good sir, are a buffoon.

Top Bottom