[Literature] Story of my DBZ Roleplay.

Lotus

The following are my thoughts and observations, written by Snell. Namekian Author.

Pilot Episode - A Day in the Life

Today was my first day on the job. I got a part-time job as a delivery boy for Pizza's Hut. The boss, Tim the Hutt is a fairly strange guy, but he's knowledgeable and a stickler for the rules. I have faith that he's going to be an excellent boss. It also just so happens that he's the owner of the apartment building where I live, as well as many of the other workers at Pizza's Hut.

Tolvan is an odd fellow, who at first I was certain was a lady, though today at work he went berserk and shot lightning from his hands at a customer for calling him a girl. Note to self: Tolvan is a boy. I'm not sure why he makes a big deal about it. Nameks never stress about that sort of thing. I'm think Tolvan called the attack "Black Beauty Bolt" or some other equestrian blast. I was too busy jotting ideas in my notebook to remember properly.

But that brings me to the oddest of events for my first day. We had a customer come in and demand a refund and a free pizza. Bossman told the customer that we do not give refunds and warned the customer to leave or he'd get thrashed. The customer didn't take that information well, and threatened to call the law, I think. That was when he called Tolvan a woman and got blasted by lightning. Then Tolvan used his 'Equestrian Beam' to cause they poor customer's phone to explode.

After that, I was worried that things might get dangerous, so I tapped into the ancient powers of the nameks to draw on my full strength, but it wasn't necessary. The customer charged at the Boss, and Tim kicked him all the way out of the store. It was pretty scary.

Last edited:

Lotus

Episode 2 - Financial Implications

A few hours later, the restaurant was full of properly paying customers. Tolvan took orders at the bar. He handled take out orders and alcoholic beverages, because the law says I'm too young to give people something to drink, which I'm not sure I'll ever understand. We hadn't had a delivery order all day, so Tim put me on waiting duties, so I was taking eat-in orders and the like. It was pretty easy work. I even made some money on the side by using my own powers to make brownies and ice cream, since for some reason Pizza's Hut does not serve desserts.

One customer gave me a small bit of trouble. He ordered several sodas and orders of bread sticks. Each time I'd approach to give him the check, he'd instead order more food. I wasn't sure where the old guy was putting it all. He also claimed each time that he was simply waiting on his date to show up. After racking up a bill of 30 zeni, he got up and approached the bar, where he kindly asked Tolvan to sit with him and be his date. I froze in concern, knowing that the kindly Tolvan dislikes being confused as a girl, though I imagine that he'd avoid that issue entirely if he didn't spend hours doing his hair in the mornings, and wore more masculine clothing.

Tolvan responded to the old man by leaping up onto the bar and yelling out 'Kakin times two' or something like that, I don't much remember, but he burst into red flames.

The old man backed away in fear and was going to leave the Hut without paying. I, of course, told him that he needed to pay his bill before leaving. He panicked and headed toward the exit. In a flash of speed and savagery that I could barely follow, Tolvan launched through the air at the poor gent and kicked him square in the crotch. The man dropped like a stone and was completely knocked unconscious. We checked his pockets, and he had no money, meaning he hadn't intended on paying in the first place.

Tolvan and I dragged him into the freezer after tying him up. We knew all Tim would do is beat the man nearly to death for not paying, and still not get paid, so we felt keeping Tim out of the loop was the best for everyone.

Just before closing time, Tolvan and I went back in the freezer to check on the guy, and he was still passed out. Tolvan made an alcoholic drink and poured it down the man's throat. The old guy woke up spitting and sputtering and complaining about not being able to feel his legs. Apparently the kick Tolvan gave him had caused him some amount of paralysis. One more reason not to upset Tolvan, in my book.

The old man claimed to be a grand martial artist who was entering and going to win the All-City Championship that was being held at the Civic Center. The grand prize was 1000 zeni, which would more than pay his bill. After a bit of discussion with Tim, the man agreed to pay his debt of 30Z plus one hundred percent interest for each day the payment was late.

After the man left in an ambulance, Tim informed Tolvan and I that we were to enter this tournament and ensure that this old guy won so that Tim wouldn't be out of his money. Tim would also be entering. The tournament was just a few days away. I'd never even considered entering such an event before, but now it was part of the job, I think.

Top Bottom