Tales of Driftmoore

Serval

Bill recoils a little before lowering the broom, chuckling at the makeshift weapon. "Long story short, I'm Bill, the loud glass breaking noise was me. I've figured out this isn't a dream, words are still legible. We're somewhere called The Cove or Coven based on a sign above the wall. We can be hurt," Bill raised his slightly bandaged hand, "so we'll be wanting to avoid any trouble. Finally, that loud noise signaled that we can leave, however with what I've seen, that seems like a fruitless venture. Whatever has us here has us here for a reason either something to see and take with us outside this vision or for us to die here to fuel something. I believe that covers just about everything." He looks over the ramshackle group. "I'm sorry, you all are?"

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
"M-my names Thomson, sorry for shouting earlier by the way." Thomson stays on alert listening carefully for any noises not coming from his companions.

Serval

"Fuel. You know, the things that go into cars? Our energies or our actual beings could be consumed to feed and give strength to something." Bill peered out from the staff room in the direction of the kitchen. "Speaking of feeding..."

Serval

Bill pointed to the door to the kitchen. "Has anyone checked in there yet? I--Oooh!" Bill's head snapped to one of the silent visitors. Stepping back he asked, "where did you get that book?"

Top Bottom