TC Brought Me

BlookyHannah

Colonel Thunder invited me to stream with him a while back. Last week, the chat suggested I come up with my own schedule. I can already guarantee I'm not going to be as active as he is, but I plan on streaming and joining in on the fun now and then. I like to write, so I may drum up some fun narrative game in the future.

So, nice to meet ya'll. I like sandbox games, RPGs, narrative focused games, and just about anything with pretty art. I spend way too much time watching Game Grumps. I write and publish and am working on becoming a nurse.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Nice to meet you, I'm Tirin and I'm the very best on this forum.

TimTh33nchant3r

Welcome to the big time. Or at least, the time? Something like that.

Hi and stuff, person I've seen in the stream chat.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Hey, always nice to meet new people. I hope we can get along.

I think I may have seen you on the stream a few times, but maybe not. I can't catch many of them for long because of my time zone.

Dunsparce

Hi. I'm the guy who usually gets banned on TC's Undertale streams. My name is thunderclaw_is_gay. You might have heard of me; I'm a forumer of some renowned.

BlookyHannah

Hello and thank you to all! I have heard stories. I've been at least somewhat forewarned of the weird. Somewhat...

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
TC, if you're gonna warn somebody you should do it properly.
Um...okay I'll try?

I am TC. I will try to do things, but end up breaking/ruining everything.

Tirin has an ego so large, that it is in fact very very big. He's also the Mayor right now.

Tim is a serial killer.

Dunsparce is awful and antagonistic.

Stealthy is evil, but usually his crimes against us all are masked enough that we don't notice them.

@RECONmaster is still very upset about Prince's death, so maybe don't bring that up with him.

Firedemon is my nemesis, and will always try to undermine or embarrass me in some way.

The Hound is weird sometimes.

Walrus will probably try to convince you to support him in the election for Forum Mayor. I advise you do not listen to Walrus.

Shadow is a living, breathing meme generator. He's funny, just don't get too close.

Everybody else is mostly kind and mostly harmless.

Sometimes Req posts really crappy memes and stuff like that. But he's mostly gone fora couple months, so we're getting radiation therapy to fight the cancer that he's given us with his memes.

We take Mafia games very seriously on this forum. Except for when we don't at all, and it spirals into a horrific mess of poop and silliness at best, nihilism and triple homicides at worst.

The Roleplaying board is actually very cool despite not being very active, and there's always neat stuff going on there.

I'm sure the rest of you folks can fill in the gaps about the details of our wonderful community.

Steal Thy Kill

TC, we're a group of people who've been together for anywhere between like 2 and 10 years depending on the person and have coalesced into a circlejerk of inside jokes, being total cunts, and ourselves. We're so inbred with each other that we've developed ridiculous forum personas that include a stereotypical Mexican, a murderous meme with a fetish for a .357 Magnum, and a time-traveling mass of tentacle dicks whose obsession with the color teal is rivaled only by the massive size of his own ego, and we have gone and written multiple works of fiction featuring said characters. Sometimes not ironically. Hell, I think Kratour once actually wrote a sex scene where Tirin got to fuck his own clone.

I think we sped past weird about three forums ago.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Colonel Thunder invited me to stream with him a while back. Last week, the chat suggested I come up with my own schedule. I can already guarantee I'm not going to be as active as he is, but I plan on streaming and joining in on the fun now and then. I like to write, so I may drum up some fun narrative game in the future.

So, nice to meet ya'll. I like sandbox games, RPGs, narrative focused games, and just about anything with pretty art. I spend way too much time watching Game Grumps. I write and publish and am working on becoming a nurse.

Oh shit. Hey BlookyHannah!

Glad to hear you finally joined the forum. Just need to hassle TC to incite Stargirl and more of the Danger Squad. Feel free to make a post in Community Creations for your stream if you haven't already

Artistunknown

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome! I don't really have much to say other than that but it seems like you'll fit in here quite well, so there's that.

Top Bottom