TC Brought Me

13thforsworn

Hello, I'm 13th, it's nice to see you again. I was hanging out in TC's twitch chat before I got my night shift job. Now I just hear about the stream and silently cry to myself.

<insert my introduction from @Colonel Thunder here>

I hope to see you around, and I'll be sure to check out your stream if I get the chance.

BlookyHannah

Hi, Hannah! We know each other.
WE DO? I mean, uh, of course we do. Remind me of...your...hair color.

There is no need to be mean, Artist. ;)
Please, that was a compliment. This brand of weird is excellent.

Thanks again, ya'll. Nice to see so many people from TC's streams. As far as I know, Star Girl and I will not be appearing on TC's streams until after Christmas time. We are both going on adventures. I will stream this summer, but not much in the fall. I

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Hey, just dropping in to say hello and welcome to the forums. I've been busy the last couple of days looking for Prince. I don't know where he's run off to. Anybody seen him recently?

Dunsparce

But wait a second, Recon. You were the last person seen with him.

Wait a minute... it couldn't be... could it?

. . .

RECON. DID YOU... DID YOU KILL PRINCE?

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Nah, my mixtape is not hot enough nor my weed dank enough to kill the man and legend named Prince.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Welcome! Contrary to whatever else you may have heard or seen, I'm actually the very best on this forum. Have been for years.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I'm glad that your post still quotes Easy, because the bit about ignoring all reason and evidence in favor of calling yourself the best applies to both of you.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I guess it could, if you like, although ignoring the reason and evidence is far from necessary in my case.

Requiem

Req said:
Welcome! Contrary to whatever else you may have heard or seen, I'm actually not much of a shit meme poster on this forum. It was really only that one time. TC likes to hold onto the idea that I do it constantly in order to cover up the fact that he gave me every reason to shitpost in his poop mafia game.
Wow, look at me quoting stuff.

I spend way too much time watching Game Grumps.
I think we'll get along just fine.

Top Bottom