Ended TC's Chaos Lynch Mafia: Mafia Wins - Literally Stupider Than Poop Mafia, Do Not Resuscitate

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Dunsparce has been killed!

You're the Jailer!

Every night, you may target another to put them in jail!

This will stop them from performing a night action, and stop any night actions that would otherwise target them!
Day 5 begins!

4 players remaining!

Somewhere between 2 and 3 votes required to lynch someone!

Every player will have between 1 and 2 votes!

Good luck!

Requiem

I won't lie, it was some baby back bullshit RNGesus, lord and savior of the pulling a rabbit out of a hat holy fuck how did that happen sort of trick, but it happened. I'm surprised I lasted as long as I did before everyone figured out I was mafia. The two day phases where I lived when I should have died don't count as that literally just came down to the numbers of the thing. Before that though, I should have died, absolutely.

Fun fact, me saying "hammer" on the Day 1 lynch vote really was an innocent mistake. I didn't remember how many votes I had or what the requirement was and I honestly just thought, "Oh yeah, five votes, nine players, this is the hammer, cool." It wasn't until Tag pointed it out that I had even noticed I made the mistake. Any other game, that wouldn't have been a mistake, but this wasn't any other game after all.

Requiem

Nah, come on, let people talk!

Or did some craziness happen and you legitimately don't want people to talk?

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
T-talk? What good could possibly come of that? Why, the game's over, everyone knows who has what role, there's no new information to be gleaned, right????

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHA

Requiem

I thought I did fine for most of day 1 and day 2, but that mistake with the day 1 lynch should have gotten me killed immediately.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
What awful thing do you feel should be done to you?

'cause, as the mayor of this forum, I think that the appropriate punishment would be to Lynch TC.

Requiem

Hmm. Technically the kill could have gone through since Jeroth was still around, right? I don't think the kill was solely mine.

If it was only mine, then... well... yeah, you dun goof'd.

Firedemon

I thought I did fine for most of day 1 and day 2, but that mistake with the day 1 lynch should have gotten me killed immediately.
I knew you were mafia as soon as you said you were hammering me.

Which made me even more annoyed that YOU PEOPLE LYNCHED ME WHILE I WAS AT WORK AND COULDN'T CLAIM COP.[/tirintalk]

Also, Lynch TC

Requiem

Lynch TC.

Don't worry, it's only two lynch votes to kill and I happened to have a vote worth two lynches. <3

Top Bottom