Ended TC's Chaos Lynch Mafia: Mafia Wins - Literally Stupider Than Poop Mafia, Do Not Resuscitate

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
I'll post rules and stuff here later.

Basically, it's vanilla mafia with a hint of bastard. Every day phase, the RNG will determine for each individual player how much their lynch vote is worth (between 0 and 3, and decreasing in extremity as more people die.)

The town players will not be aware of how many votes their lynch is worth. However, mafia members will always be aware of how much their own lynch is worth.

The RNG will also influence how many votes are required for a lynch. Let's say there are 15 players. Under normal circumstances, 8 lynches would be the majority lynch. However, the RNG will make it vary between 0-2 lynches (or 0-1 in late game) in either direction. Only the mafia will know how many lynches are required to lynch someone each day phase.

This is my own bastard design, so if there' any glaring flaws, please point them out before the game starts.

Oh, and sign up now please.

Players:

Shizno
Dunsparce
Req
Tag
Jeroth
Lotus - townie, killed Night 2
WT - townie, lynched Day 2
Null - townie, killed Night 1
FD - Cop, lynched Day 1

Last edited:

Requiem

I'm down. Not knowing the lynch votes necessary to lynch irks me a little, but alright.

Colonel Thunder

Because there are only 9 players, each players lynch vote will be somewhere between 0 and 2, not 0 and 3.

Keep in mind that how much your lynch is worth will change every day phase.

Colonel Thunder

If you did NOT receive a Role PM, you are a normal townie!

Day 1 begins!

Somewhere between 3 and 7 votes to lynch someone!

Every player's lynch vote is worth 0 - 2 votes!

Only the Mafia knows how much their vote is worth, and how many votes are required to lynch someone!

Day 1 ends whenever you lynch someone!

Last edited:
Top Bottom