Ended TC's "One Poop" Mafia: Town Wins, Turds Awarded

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Yup, I'm doing another Poop Mafia, which I guess is the brand I'm rolling with.

Haven't even written all the roles yet, but if you saw my last game you know how this works!

This time there will be less crazy ass shenanigans, just the regular kind. I anticipate the entire game will end within 48-72 hours.

So yeah, if you were a part of Easy's game just now, sign up if you're interested in a parody version.

Special clearance is given to Easy if he'd like to play.

There's only 8 players, so yeah, sign up if you're interested!

Players:

Dunsparce - Easy, the Town GM - WINS!
Lotus - Whitetiger, the Town Tim Hater - WINS!
Shizno - Stealthy, the Town Sane Man, killed by cancer - WINS!
Andy - Andy, the Confused Serial Killer (Not a Doctor), killed self Night 1 - WINS!*
Rondait - Tirin, the Town Loudmouth, killed Night 1 - WINS!
WT - Tim, the Town Whitetiger Hater, lynch Day 1 - LOSES!
Easy - Dunsparce, the Master Ruseman and Mafia, modkilled for insulting Poland Day 2 - LOSES!
Stealthy - Youma, the Town AFK - LOSES!
Req - TC, the Town Shitposter - LOSES!
Jeroth - Req, the Town Shitposter - LOSES!

Awards:

I give the Bronze Turd Award to @AndyM03 , who was a great sport about being the game's punching bag, and for accidentally killing himself, which was pretty hilarious.

I give the Silver Turd Award to @Easy , for fully committing himself to the Dunsparce role, and rightfully contemplating suicide Night 1 in order to be the hero the game so desperately needed.

I give the Golden Turd Award to @Whitetiger for fully and hilariously committing himself to his role, even to the point of being lynched without breaking a sweat.

Lastly, I give the Cancer Turd to @Requiem , who, despite having a pretty legit pro-town reason for his actions and attempting to become the hero that the game didn't want but needed, still managed to post so many shitty memes that I think everyone would have just preferred if he posted no memes and let the mafia win.

Honorable Turds go to @Lotus for speaking more this game, and to @Jeroth for trying to be at least somewhat tactful with his meme spam.

GG everyone!

Last edited:

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
...yeah okay, I'll get in.

Also, watch One Punch Man.

Requiem

Psh, I live an hour away from FD and secretly stand outside his window sometimes to watch him sleep and that didn't effect his Witch Hunt Mafia now did it?

Colonel Thunder

I can actually fit all ten of you!

Writing Role PMs right now, will go out over the course of the next hour or so.

Day phase will begin shortly after that. Day phase will be no longer than 36 hours, I imagine it'll be quicker than that.

And my expectation is that night phases won't last longer than like 20 hours tops. Ideally I'd like this game to end before Jeroth's starts.

Colonel Thunder

Day 1 has begun!

6 votes to lynch!

If somebody dies during the day, the lynch votes required to kill someone will be lessened to reflect the new majority.

Feel free to roleclaim, just no quoting PMs.

THE RNG DECIDED WHO THE MAFIA WOULD BE

Every role has an equal chance of being mafia!

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
You're all a bunch of rude assholes, so I figure I oughtta try taking all of you out at once and Lynch TC.

And what's up with the whole thing about bolding the lynch vote, anyway? I can't just say I want to lynch TC, I have to LYNCH TC.

Top Bottom