Ended TC's "Shadow's League of Legends Mafia: Season II" Themed Mafia - Game Over, I Think?

Requiem

So, it might be weird as hell to see me posting here, but I swear that when I opened my phone after getting home from work today, a few extra tabs had been opened on my phone that I know for a fact I didn't open at all. I used my phone before walking home and then when I got home, these tabs were open.

This thread, the weird text generator I was using, plus that image which I posted a few pages back.

I have no fucking clue why they opened, but I figured I'd tell you guys because it's freaky as fuck and I'm not just making things up to be weird like I was during this strange, strange game. (Though it's a good read altogether.)

Tag_Ross

Were those the only tabs that were "new"

On my phone I can use split view to open up to three instances of chrome at one time, every now and then it reopens one of those instances filled with tabs that I used weeks prior.

Requiem

That would make sense, but these were tabs I used over a year ago and not even exactly a year ago. This game ended in March of last year. And I don't use split view for anything that I know of.

Theres definitely some explanation for it I'm sure, but it's still spooky that it decided to have the "beast slouching toward Bethlehem" quote as well as the picture I used for that post. It did also have an unrelated destiny reddit tab opened about iron banner, but I had already closed that tab by the time I realized stuff was opened. So I'm sure it's just taking tabs from that instance of chrome, whatever it might have been, and then opening it. Still creepy.

Top Bottom