Ended TC's "Shadow's League of Legends Mafia: Season II" Themed Mafia - Game Over, I Think?

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
The Game is Over!

The Town...doesn't lose?

Wait, so no faction actually wins fully? Hey, I guess this is just like Shadow's League game after all! In the end, nobody really won. In the grand scheme of things, this game was stupid and a waste of time.

Just like a League game!

Here are all of the roles, and their end results!

Tim, You are Whitetiger, the Town Dunce!

You're actually very forthcoming and well-spoken.

Sadly, you believe that situations exist in which a No Lynch is a good idea, which automatically lowers your IQ by about 30 points.

One of the Day phases must end in a No Lynch, or you will lose. This can be achieved through a majority voting for a No Lynch, or through no majority being reached for any one player.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated, assuming a No Lynch is eventually held.
@TimTh33nchant3r you met all your win conditions!

You don't lose!

Shizno, you are Rondait, the Town Leprechaun!

Wait, Rondait wasn't even in Shadow's game. How is this...ah whatever.

If any of your fellow Town players target you at night (doctor/cop/etc), you will be frightened by your teammate and immediately jump off a cliff to your death, because apparently we're not done with that joke yet.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated, assuming you're still alive.
@Shizno you died! You lose!

Andy, you are Salsy, the...Non-Player :(

You did not show up in time to be a part of your friend Shadow's mafia game! Darn it!

However, since you're not playing and you're the GM's bro, you get to know all the roles and who has them!

You can't post in the mafia thread due to the information you now have, but you and TC will get to have a good time watching the game with the full knowledge of everything that happens.

You win if it's a fun game to watch.
It was a fun game!

@AndyM03 you win!

Whitetiger, you are Requiem, the Town Babbler!

Every time you post, you must share your current feelings about something going on in your real life (no copy/paste repeats), or you can choose to make your post at least 150 words long instead (all words staying relevant to either your IRL feelings or the game itself).

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated, assuming you're still alive.
@Whitetiger despite valiant effort, you kinda failed your win conditions and role requirements!

But because you wholly embraced your role, I declare that you don't lose!

Rondait, you are Tirin, the Town Butthurt!

Forum mafia games is probably the only context in which you could be accurately described as a Woobie.

But because you are a moderator, you have the ability to edit peoples' posts! Three times throughout the game, you can force someone to edit their post to whatever you want it to be. They cannot re-edit their post, but they can explain in-thread how you forced their hand. You have the ability to use this power even after death!

As Tirin, you also have an interesting aspect to your role that will be revealed at the very beginning of Day 1.

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
@Rondait Stealthy was killed, so you win. And then he was killed again, so you still win!

Tag, you are Tolvan, the Town Newb!

You are new to mafia, and everyone else seems really talkative and experienced. Not necessarily good, but experienced.

You do not have very solid convictions, and as a result, you cannot start a lynch! You may only cast a vote for someone after someone else has already voted for them that same Day Phase. This might make you look like scum. But really, it's just because you're new.

Additionally, you can only make a total of ten posts throughout the entire game. How you ration these is up to you.

If you'd like, you can make all ten posts immediately on Day 1, then act confused and upset when the Town does not understand how the fuck that was supposed to be helpful. But this isn't the "Tag Ross" role, so I'm not sure I'd recommend that.

@Tag_Ross you died! You lose!

Tolvan, you are Pally, the Town Funny Guy!

You have an impeccable sense of humor, and your most important contribution to the Town is your steady supply of clever comments and DANK MEMES.

Your posts in the thread must receive a collective total of at least 5 'likes' from the other players by the end of the game, or you will lose. You cannot roleclaim this aspect of your role, or directly ask other players to like your posts.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated, assuming you've received at least 5 likes by the time of your death.
@Tolvan you met your victory conditions and got like, 10 likes or something! Some of your "dank memes" were pretty cringeworthy, which made me enjoy them a lot. Others were actually genuinely good, and out of everyone in this game I am perhaps most impressed by you!

Tolvan, you win!

You are Tim, the Town Serial Killer!

Wait what?

Your role is weird. You're actually Pro-Town this time, but for whatever reason you have an insatiable thirst to always be a serial killer regardless of your alignment.

Every night, you may target another player and kill them. You must do this for the first two nights of the game. When Day 3 begins, you will become a normal townie.

If investigated by a cop, you will appear as scum. Because after all, you're Tim.

If the Mafia is dead by the beginning of Day 3, the game will still continue until either you are killed, or the town votes to have a No Lynch.

You win if the town holds a No Lynch after all threats to the town are eliminated.
@Jeroth you win! Congratulations! By having a poorly written role, in which the GM did not count on the Mafia coming back from the dead, you kind of ended the game in a weird way that I'm not sure myself or anyone else fully understands! Congrats?

Req, you are Tag Ross, the Town Walrus!

You seem to be the only one convinced of your legit strategy, either because the Town is awful, or because you're really awful. Possibly both.

You must fake roleclaim by the end of Day 2, or you lose.

(Also, it is possible for you to learn who the scum is. When you are one lynch away from being hammered, I will send you a PM telling you one person who is scum. If you die, this section of the PM in parentheses will remain hidden until the game ends.)

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated, assuming you're alive.
@Requiem you win! Also, special props to you for contributing towards a fun and interesting game! You get bonus points for your various seen and unseen contributions to the game!

Tirin, you are Stealthy, the Town Sane Man!

Congratulations, you're Stealthy! You're evidently the only Town player that isn't a useless inbred fuck.

Being the only even remotely competent player has its perks. Every night, you choose one player to investigate to learn their alignment.

Sadly, due to the nature of your teammates, you've developed terminal cancer.

You will die of cancer during Night 2, unless at least one scum has been lynched by the end of Day 2.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

You receive a partial victory by dying before the end of the game, because whatever hell awaits you can't possibly be worse than this team.
@Tirin you win! Also, congrats on not dying of cancer and making a hell of a comeback compared to the last game you played in!

You are Shadow, the Mafia GM

If Firedemon breathed new life into Mafia, then you're the one responsible for getting it to a fucking hospital and reattaching its limbs.

However, you're also the sole Mafia of this game, because the RNG has a great sense of humor.

Every night, you choose someone to kill, and run them over with a train. An even remotely competent Town would make the connection between Shadow and train-kills, but fortunately for you they're not that bright.

Also, since you're the GM, something really weird will happen if you die. Let's hope that doesn't happen.

You win when everyone else is dead, which actually sounds a lot like what Shadow's life philosophy might be.
@Steal Thy Kill you...lose??

I didn't count on you coming back to life, so we're in this weird state where you're still alive despite the game ending, due to the nature of Jeroth's role or something.

You see, when Stealthy died, TC had to take over as GM. This had a couple of effects, some of which were directly observed. An unseen effect was that a random player (out of all players) was killed, and a random player was brought back to life. @Rondait was killed, but since he was already dead, nothing happened. However, @Steal Thy Kill was brought back to life, which really made a confusing weird mess of things. Things got even weirder when Stealthy apparently chose not to nightkill the last few nights.

TC, you are TC, the Town Dunderpaw

You're actually town-aligned, but sadly, having the powers of a GM is something you were never meant to hold. Your well-intended actions mean nothing in the wake of the horrors you will cause, landing you as the most functionally anti-town person in this game.

Now that you're dead, perhaps the atrocities you've caused will finally cease in the mafia game. Hopefully the players will be able to contact someone else to GM the game for them.

Is it possible another player, or maybe someone else has all the info necessary to run the remainder of the game?
@Colonel Thunder you did not give yourself any win conditions!

This is probably because your life is in a perpetual state of losing, at least when it comes to forum-ing.

Last edited:

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Other Notes:

You might have noticed that there was no roleblocker. How did Tolvan get roleblocked then, you ask? Well, right after Stealthy was killed, WT concluded that since there was no competent GM at that time, he'd be free to do whatever he wanted. He chose to kill Tolvan, which I responded to by laughing. I was going to let him do this, but he then talked himself down to just roleblocking Tolvan, which happened instead.

Also, even though the game is over, feel free to lynch each other if you want. There won't be any more night phases or anything, but eh that might be fun to see who the last two standing are.

Good game all! I hope you enjoyed it, it was really fun to write and host.

I promise I won't touch any admin controls ever again.

Requiem

Hopefully everyone understands what I was doing day 1 now.

Get lynched and then hopefully find out some info on the mafia. I definitely didn't find any info out by accident. Not at all.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
You're unranked and you used to be silver, right? Try going through placement matches. As I understand it, being placed in silver should give you the shortest queue times of all.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Yes, but it still uses your ranking to match you up in normal draft games (albeit more loosely).

Steal Thy Kill

Well, good vig play. Would have liked to see the end result if we got the chance to also lynch Andy, but oh well.

T̘̪̄ͧ͆ͮ̀h̷͇̰̜̹̫̙̝͔̍ͯͣ̀̈́e̴̜̗͍͎̩͓͕̹͗̓̑Ṟ͉͓̫͎͉̞̥ͯ͗͆͋ͣ̾ͅEͥ̋̃ͣͩ̈̀҉͎̜͉̞͔'̞̣̳̹͐͋͑͐̊̋̄̿̀͘Ś̡̰̜̥̀ ̶̲̪̅ͪͤ̾̈́̋a̸̤̣͎̹̠̗̘̓̓̌ͨͪͥ̋̏̆ͅL̢̫̝̥̼͓̮̬͌̕͢ͅw͖̤͉ͧ̕a͇͖͎̭͌̎Ÿ̽͌̍̓̈́͏͇̻̻͔̯̺͚͞s̋͒ͬ͏̢͕̖̘̻ ̣͇͉ͧ̇̕ͅŇ̫͔̼̗͕̥̤͇͗ͫ͐ͮ̂̚E͖̬̦̣̾͂̏ͅX̴͍͖̥̰͎̘̂̄T͉̤̺̣̉͞ ͈̦̟̼̞́̑͐͂̚ͅt̷̼̦͂̏͢I̥̖̥̥̖̰̝͗͋̚Ḿ̷̘͇̺͔̙͍̄͌͊́͒͝E̴͇̩̤̞̐͌̍ͭ͒́͢
Same. Hence why I tried to kill him.

Also a shame that Req and I couldn't act out the TAG KNOWS EXACTLY WHO THE MAFIA IS BUT CAN'T EXPLAIN IT thing

Top Bottom