[Video] TC's Twitch: T&TR @7:30pst - Now a Thing Again!

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Timed out, not banned. I hand out five-minute time outs.

In all seriousness though I'd appreciate it if you let up on the gay jokes. Not everyone who's a part of my show is hetero, and I'd like to keep the stream a comfortable environment for everyone if I can help it.

That, and it can really turn off newcoming viewers.

Requiem

yeah, just be yourselves, guys

wait... shit, don't be yourselves. Be nice people. Pretend to be nice people... er... steal the souls of nice people, replace your soul with theirs, give your bad soul to them, then come to the stream and exhibit nice people behavior.

Whew, that ought to do it.

Seriously though, there's a lot of people we don't know who come into stream and we don't wanna creep them out so they don't go back to TC's stream. That's no bueno. People say we're all just a bunch of shitcunts, but I don't think that's true. Just be nice, damn it.

13thforsworn

Timed out, not banned. I hand out five-minute time outs.

In all seriousness though I'd appreciate it if you let up on the gay jokes. Not everyone who's a part of my show is hetero, and I'd like to keep the stream a comfortable environment for everyone if I can help it.

That, and it can really turn off newcoming viewers.

Nah, but seriously, we gotchu.

Dunsparce

IM GONNA DO MY OWN DAMN STREAM AND ITLL BE NOTHING BUT GAY JOKES
(secretly i make gay jokes out of confusion over my own sexuality)

Colonel Thunder

Thinking of streaming Transistor in two or three hours. I haven't played it before, but I did the first half hour or so last week and I'm really enjoying it.

It'll probably just be me, unless Null or someone shows up out of the blue.

Thought I'd give you folks a heads up on that.

And it might even be embedded in this thread, or on the twitch tab! That would be fun.

Colonel Thunder

Gonna play Transistor at 7:30pm PST (in almost exactly half an hour).

I should be the only host, so it'll be pretty chill. Probably go for an hour or so.

https://www.twitch.tv/dangervideogames

Oh, and my account hasn't been certified for site integration or whatever, so I can't quite embed it on Mach yet I'm afraid.

Soon!

[stream]2[/stream]

Last edited:

Colonel Thunder

If anyone's interested, I'd love to make an image be the thumbnail for all of the Undertale highlights we've been exporting to YouTube.

Jeroth's earlier pic is absolutely fantastic, but ideally I'd like to get something with more of an Undertale/the rest of the Danger Squad feel to it.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Uh, what kind of references?
I have no idea what the Danger Squad looks like except for maybe Hannah? The only reason that I managed to do a decent TC Pixel art because we're Facebook Friends, bro. Anyway, who knows. I don't have as much free time, so I don't think I could art particularly well.

Colonel Thunder

Ah, my bad. I can PM you those. No worries if you don't have time or don't want to it or whatever though.

Also, some highlights from the last few streams!

Blooky as Undyne was fantastic as always, but Haley as Alphys was a surprise that blew me away. It is the role she was born for.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Ah, my bad. I can PM you those. No worries if you don't have time or don't want to it or whatever though.
Go ahead and do that. I have time to kill in the office before work starts, so it's either attempt to make art that makes people happy or play WoW/Tales from the Borderlands.

Null Hypothesis

Donor III
Wait, what is Danger Squad? Is it the members of the Undertale stream specifically, or does being part of any Danger Games stream count, or what about a an independent contractor tasked with providing art assets? If you're part of the Danger Squad are you technically a fan? Can you do fan art if you aren't technically a fan?

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Wait, what is Danger Squad? Is it the members of the Undertale stream specifically, or
I used it in reference to TC streaming Undertale with StarGirl, Blooky, and Alphys' VA.

So I guess Danger Squad is originally applied to that, but it's up to TC if he wants to open it up.

Top Bottom