[Video] TC's Twitch: T&TR @7:30pst - Now a Thing Again!

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Things that I'll talk about more later:

• We have new emotes on the Discord server! Make suggestions for more!
    • Twitch itself will only support 3 emoji however :(
  • The Discord (https://discord.gg/0t4Oju223eNlzs7E) now has Rythm! So you can make your sweet music play!
  • Stardew Multiplayer is awesome, but has some serious limitations regarding having guests play with us.
    • Right now our best idea is financing a "DangerGuest" account and having viewers share it, with tight controls as to username/pw
    • Downside is it means we'd have to finance another purchase of Stardew through donations. Would that be worth the cost to y'all?
  • Any ideas or concept art for Hotty McBotty? Her Twitch/Discord icon is very generic and boring. :(
  • Submit fan art based on the stream/stream memes in general! I feature that stuff on the stream preview! Your works are wonderful!
  • I'm contemplating syncing my Twitter feed to my Channel feed, so that might be cool! Or terrible!
  • Please PM me if you'd like help setting up a stream of your own! Depending on your goals, a different setup will be appropriate!
  • Blooky and I are playing Nier: Automata tomorrow courtesy of @Dragonruby who donated it!
I think that's all the updates I have for now. Thank you all for being a part of this!

Top Bottom