[Video] TC's Twitch: T&TR @7:30pst - Now a Thing Again!

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Okay, I've got it figured out.

A genocide run can be funded by $50 being donated towards the stream from tonight's stream on. It's a lot easier for me to prove that I donated $50 to charity than it is to verify that all y'alls donated $50 towards charity.

And what charity is that?

United to End Genocide

If you guys donate $50 to the stream, it goes towards ending genocide. It also buys a Genocide Run in Undertale.

I'll wait till Blooky gets back from Japan to do the Genocide Run IF you guys even manage to pull it off. So the stream would be late January, early February.
[stream]2[/stream]

Last edited:

Colonel Thunder

Also we'll start the stream a little early, like in twenty minutes or so. We'll actually start-start at 7:30 like planned, but there will be music playing up until then and you can see Jeroth's artwork and hear us in the background and talk to us in chat maybe?

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Also we'll start the stream a little early, like in twenty minutes or so. We'll actually start-start at 7:30 like planned, but there will be music playing up until then and you can see Jeroth's artwork and hear us in the background and talk to us in chat maybe?
Already there, fam.

Glad to hear my artwork will be used.

Colonel Thunder

Hey guys, I'm afraid there won't be a stream this week.

However, allow me to shamelessly promote Hannah's (Blooky's) book she wrote and published recently, called Rift!

Link to the Amazon page

So that's a thing. I've read it, it's pretty good. Not the best book I've ever read obviously, but pretty good and worth reading. If you want to be awesome and buy it (and win Blooky's love forever) it's $3 to $9 depending on if you get it on Kindle or paperback.

Hopefully this doesn't count as spam or something, but yeah go buy my friends' book!

Top Bottom